1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Roulette 1-8 is great method

Discussion in 'Roulette Forum' started by mr j, Sep 12, 2015.

1. mr j

mr j Well-Known Member

self employed
    Hang on to your hat, we will be betting UP TO 8 numbers (its actually 1-8).

Been addicted to betting on forms of repeaters (hot) numbers. Our history boards here hold 12 numbers, this is important (here) when starting out.

In takes two hits of a number to get added to our list of betting numbers but like I said, 8 is the MAX.
    STARTING OUT >> write down the 2+ hit numbers from the board and make your list going across (it works easier this way). The numbers on the RIGHT side are a bit more important than the LEFT side but all numbers will be a flat bet, NO progression.

There are 2 ways to get a number shot over to the far right side......after a win OR a new two hit number has appeared off our history board. We will also be dropping numbers (from the left).

Let me jump ahead and show some examples.

Lets say we CURRENTLY have seven numbers to bet on >> 21 32 00 17 11 6 29. The 29 is king s**t for now.

EXAMPLES >> we get a hit on the 00. The 21 gets dropped and the 00 is now king s**t.

Our list now >> 32 17 11 6 29 00 (six numbers now) Next spin, another 00. Everything stays the same except on that left side, our list now >> 17 11 6 29 00 (after any win, drop the left number)

Next spin is a 24. We look on the board, there are two 24s. Our list now >> 17 11 6 29 00 24.

Next spin is a 14. Yep, there are two 14s on the board. Our list now >> 17 11 6 29 00 24 14.

Next spin is a 17, our list now >> (no 11) 6 29 00 24 14 17.

Next spin is a 14, our list now >> 29 00 24 17 14. Next spin is a 24, our list now >> 00 17 14 24.

You see, if a certain number(s) start to really get hot, we are dropping the warmer numbers of the group BUT adding newer warm/hot numbers if we are not getting hits. Its pretty rare to have 8 2peaters and not get another hit on at least one of them.

However, if you do have 8 and another 2peater does hit, same rule.....add that new number to the right and drop the left number, do NOT bet on 9 numbers PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.

It is possible if a number really is on fire, it may be the ONLY number you're betting on (that won't last long BTW). I played this today for the first time, it held up quite nicely. Questions?

Ken

TurboGenius likes this.
  2. mr j

mr j Well-Known Member

self employed
    I usually forget something.....Lets say you are down to a SHORT list >> 36 9. The 36 hits.

Your list now >> 36 (9 is dropped)

or....the 9 hits, list now >> 9. If you get a hit betting on only ONE number, it stays, dont drop it.

Also, a number just dropped could be back on the list in no time. List is >> 36 9, the 36 hit.
    ....9 gets dropped. A couple spins later, the 9 hits. *IF* there is another 9 on the board (2peater), the 9 gets added back on! List now >> 36 9. There are no real sessions with this, it is constant betting up to the point you want to quit.

Ken

3. TurboGenius

TurboGenius Well-Known Member Founding Member

Self proclaimed Theoretical Philosopher
    You are absolutely on the right track now Ken.
    Congrats - keep tweaking it, you'll get amazing results

4. Dr. Sir Anyone Anyone

Dr. Sir Anyone Anyone Well-Known Member Lineage to Founders

Shoe Cobbler
    Ken,

It's good to see that you're playing hot numbers instead of the cold ones.

Maybe Turbo can help refine it for you.

5. mr j

mr j Well-Known Member

self employed
    I already made two adjustments for this. BTW, I stopped playing "due" YEARS ago.

Ken