1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Poker 10 years of Poker Radio Anniversary!

Discussion in 'Poker Forum' started by Wade Andrews, Feb 17, 2015.

1. Wade Andrews

Wade Andrews New Member Founding Member

President of Texas Holdem Radio Inc
    The 10 year Celebration has started! We'll be broadcasting shows from the past ten years this week leading up to our Friday Night LIVE special broadcast this week! I will be posting a conversation once a day here and we'll be streaming classic shows all week at texasholdemradio.com so tune in for a blast-from-the-past in the poker radio world! ‪#‎poker‬
    This is a conversation I had with Amarillo Slim in 2007. Slim spent a week hanging out with me in the broadcast booth at Binions sharing stories and being on air.

http://www.texasholdemradio.com/podcasts/wadesworld/amarilloslim.mp3

jackie finlay likes this.
  2. TEACH (AlSpath)

TEACH (AlSpath) Active Member Founding Member

Poker Instructor
    Congrats Wade, hope to join you on the air one night in late March, early April.

3. Wade Andrews

Thanks Teach and I'm looking forward to having you on the air! :)

4. Wade Andrews

"The most dangerous poker game in the World" was the title of this Interview I did in 2008. Talked with folks playing poker in Kabul, Afghanistan!
    We'll be broadcasting shows from the past ten years this week leading up to our Friday Night LIVE special broadcast this week! I will be posting a conversation once a day here and we'll be streaming classic shows all week at texasholdemradio.com so tune in for a blast-from-the-past in the poker radio world! ‪#‎poker‬

http://www.texasholdemradio.com/podcasts/wadesworld/Kabul072308.mp3

jackie finlay likes this.
  5. Wade Andrews

A conversation with Michael Waxman from 2012. Things haven't changed much have they?
    We'll be broadcasting shows from the past ten years this week leading up to our Friday Night LIVE special broadcast this week! I will be posting a conversation once a day here and we'll be streaming classic shows all week at texasholdemradio.com so tune in for a blast-from-the-past in the poker radio world! ‪#‎poker‬
    http://www.texasholdemradio.com/podcasts/wadesworld/MichaelWaxman.MP3

6. Wade Andrews

It's almost that time! 8 hours until our 10 years of poker radio celebration!
    Out Guest list for tonights show includes: Kittie Aleman, Eric Byrd, Nolan Dalla, Donna Blevins, Hal Coblentz, Lupe Soto, Cate Pacchioli, Earl Burton, Jennifer Burton, Randy Reed, Aaron Hightower and many more!
    Get registered NOW for our $250.00 Free Roll and join the fun in our chat room!
    Broadcast LIVE on Texas Holdem Radio and Granite Coast Entertainment Incorporated!

7. Gullywin

Gullywin Member

Congratulations on your 10-year anniversary of Poker Radio! This is a significant milestone, and it is a testament to your passion and dedication to the poker industry. Your contributions to the poker community are truly appreciated, and your show has provided a platform for players and enthusiasts to share their insights and experiences.

Over the past decade, you have undoubtedly witnessed many changes in the poker industry, and your show has been a reliable source of information and entertainment for listeners. It is a remarkable achievement to maintain a successful radio show for ten years, and I am confident that your show will continue to be a valuable resource for the poker community for many more years to come.

Once again, congratulations on your anniversary, and thank you for your contributions to the poker industry. Wishing you continued success and all the best for the future!