1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice

Lounge 2017 A New Year,New Begining

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by OneArmedBandit, Dec 27, 2016.

1. OneArmedBandit

OneArmedBandit Active Member

2017 is a stones throw away, so why doesn't everyone just come clean?

You know who I mean, SteveChambers,PeteyMcDouche, et al

It's a shame you just don't post your crap on your forum that only 7-8 people read daily. You still insult women 24/7, that's sums up your wayward life in a nutshell.

To everyone else, my name is Alan and I reside in a New England state. I'm still furious my girl Hillary lost and hesnotmypres ever. #NeverTrump

I'm a cheap bastard, who is short and bald. Thus my screen name. I've been a prick my entire life. I am a long standing democrat, who once ran and came in 11th place out of 11.

Ok I apologize for trying to fool anyone with my previous screen names. Yes my name is Alan.

2. OneArmedBandit

Some of my past aliases were

MakeAmericaGreat
    LoneStarHorse
    OneArmedBandit
    [Admin Edit: and the current BaldHeadedPrick, since merged into the original OneArmedBandit account]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2016
  3. OneArmedBandit

I was never PeteyMcDouche,SteveChambers,Champipple.

Just the above mentioned names. My name is not Pete,Petey, it really is Alan. I do live in a New England state but am currently visiting family in another state. I will return home on Thursday.

4. OneArmedBandit

I originally was HymieTown but due to a phony piece of garbage I changed it to appease her. Meanwhile she still to this day uses multiple IP proxies to fool the administration here and at other locales. She is a habitual liar & douchebag....

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2016
  5. OneArmedBandit

I also agree that if I create any more names I will adhere to a lifetime ban

6. MrV

MrV Well-Known Member

attorney at law (retired)
    Hello BaldHeadedPrick, and welcome to the daily meeting of Gamblers Anonymous.

7. LarryS

LarryS Compulsive Liar Compulsive Liar

bwaaaahaaaaahaaaaahaaaaa

8. LarryS

omitted
    and lets not forget

Mdavis
    hesnotmyprez
    ifuckyungboyz

Last edited: Dec 28, 2016
  9. LarryS

10. LarryS

I am sure as the ADMIN has always put things up to a vote to the community..........

If someone was banned after multiple infractions and multiple sock puppets and suspended for multiple hijacking of threads.....and were therefore toxic to the community.......

I would think that the admin would ask the community that put up with all that crap for months and months......if they would want re-instatement.

I mean the admin is always asking us our opinion for far less weighty issues.So since unleashing a lying rulebreaking scumbag does impact the well being of the community...I am sure the admin would ask our opinion.

Unless there is a new rule that getting caught with 2 separate sock puppets, ...after being given a second chance after the first sock......and after being suspended for hijacking threads repeatedly........will lead to a 3 month ban......with re-instatement . If that will be the new rule for everyone.....then I also would think that would go up for a vote.

and he was also told by the admin to stop making the admin look incompetant by inferring that me or anyone had multiple names that were not caught . Yet here he is again....inferring just that.

so he was told by the admin to stop inferring he.she is incompetent....and ignores that.

yet he promises to be a good boy

i guess the vote is on its way

11. MrV

MrV Well-Known Member

I think the admin here will let pretty much ANYTHING slide, as it adds to post count.

Boz likes this.
  12. LarryS

yeah, so all that "what do you think" is all BS.
    His acknowledgement that socks lead to the downfall of a site.....and the acceptance of the repeated use of socks with a slap on the wrist or just a warning.

If he wants to turn this site back into lets all fuck OAB in the ass till he bleeds from his mouth....while the brain damaged moron keeps coming back for more.....thats fine....I think you know I can handle the dude..I can play him like a cheap violin.

He already owes me 5k, and he owes plenty others on different sites.

Every single post he writes will be responded to by me.....with examples of his lies......just to protect the public because I am such a good consumer advocate.

13. Admin Team

Admin Team Administrators Admins

We have a different approach to serial disrupters as it is already known that we are one of the most lenient gambling communities in the world.

OneArmedBandit/BaldHeadedPrick has already lost most of his credibility with this confession.

He knows this is his last shot as he has accepted that if he creates another sock puppet, he will be banned forever.

So which approach are we going to take with him? Simple, we are going to put him on permanent probation and be incredibly strict with him. Every time he falls out of line, he'll keep getting immediate and increasing temporary bans. For example, he already got a 3-day ban on his very first day back for this post. Since now he knows that he can't create sock puppets because we'll catch him and permanently ban him forever, he'll actually have to wait out those increasing temporary bans. Therefore, he will quickly realize that unless he is here to discuss gambling-related topics without insulting others, he simply won't be able to participate.

All we ask from the rest of our community is that they don't provoke him. He's already burned himself enough and ash can't burn any further. So correct him if he says something false, but please don't insult him or otherwise provoke him since he won't have the luxury of insulting back. Let's see if he is actually capable of gambling-related discussion. If not, then his temp bans will get so long that he won't be participating here much anyway.

14. LarryS

He owes me 5k in a bet made on this gambling site. Proof was provided of my win. He has made numerous antisemetic remarks.
    His first post is a lie. He is bashing alan mendleson.....the same guy that he first posted about when he came here. He made a thread just about him, and now is calling him bald, and cheap under the guise of calling himself.
    His name is pete,,,not alan.

so his posts are not very serious....they are aimed at insulting myself and alan....both who cappen to be jewish..as he also has a history of antisemetic name calling.

and this piece of trash, we are supposed to not "provoke". lYING WELSHING ANTISEMITE????

no way.....you put a lying welshing antisemite on my plate...and i am going to feast

15. LarryS

So admin...you insert a proven liar, welsher, and antisemite back into this community, and you allow him to change his name so that his past comments cannot effectively be quoted without an explanation each time that the names are the same person.

He should be forced to use his one and only name...not MDAVIS( a sock) and not LetItRide(a sock)......and not Baldheadedprick(effectively another sock). Just one name..one armed bandit.....because thats what the other names were merged into

He has pissed on this site so far with 4 names....and you allow a change to this 4th name.....to add to the confusion...to add to the potential chaos.

If you read his new posts under his fourth screen name.....they are intended to provoke.

So that is fine. Its a free board. However the rules the way I understand them now is.............If a member in good standing provokes him using his own words from the past, or points out his faults based on facts.......we are all fine. And if we provoke him with an insult we get moved to the insult section.

However he is on a shorter leash....if he insults.....he is suspended ...he doesnt get the benefit of the insult section.

As it should be for people with multiple screen names/unrepentant liars

I think its more fair to keep him the heck off this community ......but if that wont be done....letting him live in his own hell of double standard rules is fine. Where members in good standing get the benefit of the doubt......and he doesnt.

If he wants to insert himself into that situation....it is not very smart....and it smacks of desperation.

16. MrV

MrV Well-Known Member

The guy's a troll, pure and simple.

He comes here to foment discord and to to get a reaction.

But hey, it's always "open season" on trolls.

17. Admin Team

This is a good suggestion and we agree. We're going to merge the BaldHeadedPrick account into the original OneArmedBandit account.

18. Admin Team

Done.

19. LarryS

thanks

20. LarryS

especially trolls that put a target on their back and have a ball and chain attached to his ankle........like shooting fish in a barrel