1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Poker 64spades integrity

Discussion in 'Poker Forum' started by Joe0032, Mar 21, 2018.

1. Joe0032

Joe0032 New Member

You know a lot is said about a poker room in how they handle player requests. Being I have a gambling issue "yes I admitted that" I asked 64 spades for a permanent self exclusion not once but twice. Within a few emails I'm back and depositing.
    At first when I started to play I was making final tables smashing the cash games making money but would never withdraw and put it back on the tables but the winnings kept bringing me back for more.
    Then weird stuff started happening, I tracked a player that I was 11/98 hands combined winning against being way ahead on the flop and losing to a Gutter ball or runner runner, especially at the final table. Now that's a little off, AA KK should not consistently lose to ace rag or small pocket pair but 90% of the time it did. Sure some may say variance but what would the statistical genius's say odds of that are?
    Cash games you constantly flop the nuts, and players that don't belong in the hand hit runner runner after having nothing on the flop. Some players play soft against each other and jam on others. I have never in the 20 years I have been playing been harassed by a player to play them heads up when I'm conveniently up in my bankroll. And lose to the most ridiculous hands that a min raise shouldn't even call, sure mix up your game I get it but flopping set of aces betting the hell out of it then losing to runner runner quads 2s in a massive pot is a little fishy.
    I Don't believe this site to be 100% legit, some players constantly smash hands no matter what they are holding, a majority of the players reside in Texas that seem to be always winning. I have seen no real player growth, yet the tourneys appear to always be 1k over the prizepool. Most small sites can't offer more then a weekly 2k. But 64 spades new can offer it every night with such a small player base.
    I'd tread lightly if you play here and look out for the above points I made, you flop the nuts fold it's not lasting. No real self exclusion makes it questionable at the very least. Site cares about you depositing and not the player.

2. TEACH (AlSpath)

TEACH (AlSpath) Active Member Founding Member

Poker Instructor
    As a player at the site, withdrawing at least $400 per week has been fairly easy.

Tell me what "self exclusion" means in your post above please, so I can understand better your demise at the tables.

I don't play tournaments, so I cannot commit on them, but I did play the $30,000 freezeout freeroll, got 20th for $230 free bucks.

thanks.

3. Joe0032

Joe0032 New Member

Al, what self exclusion is, is something every honest poker site offers that cares about the well being of there players. It allows the player to exclude themselves from play and deposit permanently or set amount of time.

Yes, I don't disagree the affiliates seem to do well here and another hand full of players. But I've been tracking my play vs many players for about a month and the numbers are very one sided.

I've done some research on you, seem like a nice guy. But Damn have you backed some shady sites in your career ex Full Flush and JOA.
    I'm also at a loss to figure out what gaming commission 64spades is governed under, if it's just Costa Rica that's not a commission and they are licensed but not goverened. Only way to make sure these sites abide by player request is to put them on blast. As I did with Global Poker in the 2+2 forums when i was done with them. Now im done with 64spades.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2018
  4. TEACH (AlSpath)

TEACH (AlSpath) Active Member Founding Member

Poker Instructor
    Yeah, I lost out on Full Tilt, Poker Stars (black friday), Poker Dominicano, Iron Duke, Jao, Full Flush (those all went under), and now at 64Spades, but up $3500 overall, so playing on their dime. I never keep a high profile online (lots of cash), as you are subject to what happened at smaller sites mentioned above, but I like small ponds, and lots of fish.

Ty for your kind words about me, I hate for anyone not to enjoy a site or feel gipped.

All the best to you, glad I also give my players 30% rakeback to offset some losses.

5. iplayhorseofcourse

iplayhorseofcourse New Member Founding Member

Some of those sites are indeed shady. I warned a number of people about Jao, based upon some research done by a friend. Until the government gets its act together and provides us with reliable, regulated, online poker, most sites are going to be shady. Al Spath however, is quite reputable, and does make money. I make smaller amounts than he.

I haven't been willing to risk a lot of money on these sites, but I have made some money. From what you are saying, Joe, your main obstacle to being successful is exercising some bankroll control. While self exclusion is a good service offered by some sites, if you want to play at sites that don't offer it, you'll need set your own limits and stick to them. Otherwise, I'd recommend not playing. In my humble opinion, the first and most important skill needed for playing online is bankroll control.

TEACH (AlSpath) likes this.
  6. Joe0032

Joe0032 New Member

I have a long post awaiting approval in response to yours. But I would also be wary that 64spades is using pay pal as a processor. Which I had locked up from funds from global that were deposited there, was a headache but in the end I got them and stopped playing at global.

PayPal has a long term stance against online gaming and after speaking with security many times they said it would not be tolerated. Only way I could think of them making this work would be using there 64sports website as a front. They can't do sweepcash cause global copyrighted the shit out of that.

7. iplayhorseofcourse

I agree that we should be to be wary of 64 spades. I wouldn't lock up much money there or on any online site. But, as Al and others have said, we're making money there.

8. jbs

jbs Well-Known Member

https://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/s...nd-multi-level-marketing!-What-could-go-wrong

9. iplayhorseofcourse

I see the link, jbs, and we've agreed Jao was a fraud. Did you have a point you wanted to make?