1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Baccarat 7 Column

Discussion in 'Baccarat Forum' started by Jimske, Nov 21, 2020.

1. Jimske

Jimske Well-Known Member Founding Member

Full disclosure. I don't use this method. But I likened it Trigger 2 method Sputnik posted so I thought it similar. That's why I brought it up.

Use any progression you feel comfortable with based on your risk level. Or, flat bet. My small test shows it wins about 4 units a shoe! Go figure.

The column matches don't have to be consecutive. See sample showing one bet opportunity. I used row as well in my study. Then you get more opportunities since rows can stretch to 10 places.

Use matches with 3 if you want - or 4 or whatever you want.

J

Attached Files:

NeApril likes this.
  2. Ravinderchawla

Ravinderchawla Member

Hi, thanks a lot Jimske,for the explanation,
    As u had mentioned we get 9/10 opportunities in a shoe, but in the sample u showed,in PDF, there is only one betting opportunity, Secondly u said in small test sample winning 4 units approx per shoe, is it Flat or progression betting ?,
    And if ur testing shows winning 4 units average per shoe, not to offend, Why aren't u
    Incorporating this,? thanks

3. Jimske

You misunderstand. I didn't say THIS method average 4 units a shoe. Only 9 bets a shoe on average! My PDF does not include looking at rows. I didn't want to confuse. Look at rows C and D. Matches go 7 places so finally get a win on column 8-D. Some shoes have more bets than others.

4. Ravinderchawla

Ravinderchawla Member

Thanks, BTW, Could u give me the link to this method

5. Jimske

I don't where it is. Look around. It's around here someplace.

6. CarloDarlo

CarloDarlo Active Member

Professional Gambler
    I had to contain my excitement. Thought this was something else entirely. But just a question..

Found myself to be a bit of an expert with this type of play lately.

I would recommend whatever you "match" you make it "floating" If you keep matching the same thing it would be no better then say a 5col. If you keep waiting for a 2 match on the 7col.

Personally found I match more in the beginning then later on in the session. Because of the time factor waiting for "matched" outcomes.

Joey Torres likes this.