1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice

Lounge A confession

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by OneArmedBandit, Jun 9, 2016.

1. OneArmedBandit

OneArmedBandit Active Member

I've been asked to write a confession, really don't want to but in order for me to remain on this forum I will.
    As I told you last night I had a 24 hour ban imposed which I deserved, in my anger I created a second account under the name of LetItRide. I made one reply then thought better of what I did. The Admin team caught me and sent me a PM.
    Have they been lenient with me yes and I thanked them last night in my other post.

The only reason I wrote this is to not let the pompous asshole run around here telling his lies unopposed.
    I won't hijack anyone's threads, I will continue calling him out in our section.

That's all I am saying on this

2. Admin Team

Admin Team Administrators Admins

Thank you for publicly confessing your egregious rule violation. We are showing you leniency because you did not attempt to deceive others and only used the new account to access the site while you were temporarily banned in order to continue your personal altercation with another member in the heat of the moment.

For the record, the "LetItRide" account was merged with the "OneArmedBandit" account. The post in question that was made with the duplicate "LetItRide" account is this one, which now rightfully appears as having been posted by "OneArmedBandit".

We sometimes give people second chances, like we did here when they are willing to publicly confess, but never a third. Please respect our rules moving forward.

You may continue participating.

3. MrV

MrV Well-Known Member

attorney at law (retired)
    "Oh what a tangled web we weave
    When first we practice to deceive."

- Sir Walter Scott (Marmion, 1808)

4. LarryS

LarryS Compulsive Liar Compulsive Liar

its ironic, that he of all people....would have a duplicate screen name

the one person on this site that jumped up and down erroneously implying that the admins werent doing their job by allowing me to have multiple names.....actually was caught with a multiple name.

amazing

the deception was to make people think someone else agreed with him....even for such a petty reason.
    Plus I havent responded to his posts for over 5 days, so the "altercation " is in one direction. There was no heat of battle or "moment"

5. Admin Team

Admin Team Administrators Admins

We get the impression that his "moments" last several days as he can't seem to let go of an opportunity to spite you. So much so that when he was temp-banned for 24 hours for continued off-topic posting despite repeated warnings and infractions, he could not contain himself and created a new account just to say he liked the post of someone attacking you.

Perhaps we were too lenient with him. These judgement calls are always tough, but permanent bans are so definitive that we only want to hand them out in very rare and severe circumstances where we are 100% confident they are warranted. So we prefer to err on the side of letting someone stay, but with a clear warning that they will not be given a third chance.

He mentioned he won't hijack any more threads and will stick to your thread when spiting you. If he sticks to that and contributes actual gambling-related posts, then this decision will have been the correct one.

In the end, such an embarrassing public confession is its own punishment, which is why we made it one of the conditions for him to continue participating here.

6. OneArmedBandit

Pussy Boy never disappoints... ONLY reason I got my ban was because YOU reported me non stop and publicly begged them to admonish me...

7. OneArmedBandit

BTW LarryS took this apology off its intended topic yet he plays so innocent

8. OneArmedBandit

This is was set me off last Friday to where I hijacked a thread to call him out. Then he proceeded to ask the Admin to admonish me. Yet he was the one to start the bullshit outside our set thread.
    PussyBoy plays the woe is me card, just the way his Rabbi taught him

His exact word for word statement which I then said put up $500 and I'll prove I make each bet. He still avoids the bet.

1. 8d7d8ee069cb0cbbf816bbb65d56947e?s=96&d=identicon.png
      LarrySWell-Known Member
      on the bright side, you spent over 60,000 in just over 30 days, and only lost 1820.

try this.....tell us you are spending a million on a game, and if you win it.....you now have a million dollars, and go back to spending 300 a game. and no matter what your record....you will always have a profit.

its amazing how you started off with 300 dollar bets at the beginning of the thread....and then all of a sudden your bank account allowed 2k bets.

So instead of make believe 2k bets....just go for the make believe million dollar bets.

LarryS, Friday at 12:34 PMReport
      #65Like+ QuoteReply