1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice

Lounge A few thoughts

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by OneArmedBandit, Jun 9, 2016.

1. OneArmedBandit

OneArmedBandit Active Member

I am just returning from a 24-hour banning. Here are my thoughts about it.

Did I deserve the ban? Yes I was told several times by the Admin not to take topics off course. I did not take heed at all.

Why didn't I follow such simple instructions? Because I don't condone any man begging for a Moderator or Admin to do his dirty work. If you want to talk the talk then walk the walk.

I do enjoy this forum, unlike others I just discovered gambling forum about 4 months ago by accident.
    But I don't live & breath for these forums as a few do.

Am I here to make life long friends? NO but if I'm ever in a place a member is I'd be happy to meet and discuss gambling.

That's all I have to say, I don't expect my time to be much longer on here because I was asked by the Admin to say something to you all. But I don't agree with their request. Thus I accept the consequences like a man. I won't beg for mercy or for assistance from anyone.
    As my mother said "you make your bed now lay in it"

I've made my bed and I'll lay in it.

I have huge respect for Mickey Crimm he tells it the way it is. We were both on another forum and raised hell.

I also respect any man or woman in here who speaks there mind, and if engaged in a war of the words they go toe to toe with said person(s)

Finally I thank the Admin(s) for allowing me to partake in this forum. If the Admin wants to say what they asked me to write I have no issue with that at all. If they choose to write it I'll say it now "Guilty as charged"

2. OneArmedBandit

I neglected to insert one thing. When I first joined here my screen name was HymieTown, reason why because I was attempting to piss off Alan M from another forum.
    I was asked by a current member to change my name because he found it offensive, I asked the admins to change my name and the allowed me to do so.
    If I knew what I know now that the person who asked me to change my name was such a jerk off I'd never have changed my name. But hey live and learn.

3. redietz

redietz Well-Known Member

LOL -- Did Alan ever see the original name? Sorry, it's politically incorrect to chuckle at this. Oh man....

OneArmedBandit likes this.
  4. OneArmedBandit

Yes he did and I got a nasty email

5. MrV

MrV Well-Known Member

attorney at law (retired)
    You got a nasty email?

You deserve worse.

hard god arrowed.png