1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Baccarat A rough study on natural

Discussion in 'Baccarat Forum' started by zzzgam, Dec 19, 2021.

1. zzzgam

zzzgam Member

Hi guys, Chairman Mao here. Recently I tried to study on natural. Let me share you something.

I demonstrated(dry run) 9000 shoes and made a statistics on natural hand both for banker and player. I counted in all the natural hands the occurrence of card from 0 A to K. Of cause 0 8 9 will be the most popular cards in natural hands, so in this study I will just watch on A to 7.

90C3415E-21F7-43C3-BBD6-8FD7BBDA5E87.jpeg

Above, is the occurrence of card A to 7 in natural banker hand. There’s a down-going trend but I don’t know why. Could anybody explain it?

BFFA0DF4-E156-433F-9F11-238B740E061E.jpeg
    Now, it it the occurrence of cards in natural player hands. A to 5 has a tiny up-going trend. However, it suddenly goes down at 6 and 7.

I don’t know the reason as well. Could anybody explain it for me?

Well, I guess all the phenomena has a connection to the banker drawing rules.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2021
  2. Junket King

Junket King Well-Known Member Compulsive Liar

ABR Complusive LIAR Management
    Care to make a donation for under privileged children?

3. zzzgam

zzzgam Member

Comrades, there’s another phenomenon I was aware of. Natural happens on player little more than banker.