1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice

Lounge A woman of color has Yahoo Beauty speaking for her

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by GlenBaccarat1979, Oct 13, 2016.

1. GlenBaccarat1979

GlenBaccarat1979 Active Member

Last edited: Oct 13, 2016
  2. GlenBaccarat1979

3. HowMany

HowMany Active Member

Just another black chick running her fucking mouth.

4. GlenBaccarat1979

Thank you! Thought I was the only one here calling a spade a spade.

5. GlenBaccarat1979

You know come to think about it, heard a 'person of color' trying to convince others that they belong to so and so profession, LOL!

6. GlenBaccarat1979

7. GlenBaccarat1979

8. freddy

freddy Well-Known Member

This woman doctor will most likely get in line behind all the others suing Delta Airlines....looking for a quick payday from a deep pockets company. Of course she'll complain about that...being at the back of the line. Her great, great, great, somebody may have been a slave hundreds of years ago. Isn't she entitled?

She's an OBGYN. Maybe she would have been taken more seriously if she hadn't tried to give the sick man a Pap test. HA HA.

9. GlenBaccarat1979

Hey the so-called Mrs. Bro Doc is from HOUSTON!!!! Isn't that the same place that piece of fucking shit jerry-curl dreadlocked overweight fat fucking slob bitch that was a Houston Police 911 Operator hanging up on literally thousands of people in need of police or medical emergency response???? Just maybe, maybe these two descendants of slavery are fucking related!!! I heard on the national news this morning when the dreadlocked bitch was arrested in Houston she claimed, "I didn't have time for those 911 calsl, for real", well you know what Mrs. Bro Bitch----I sincerely hope your court appointed criminal lawyer will tell you the same shit you told thousands of 911 callers!!!!

Last edited: Oct 14, 2016
  10. GlenBaccarat1979

She said, "Ain't nobody got time for this, for real". I say and I mean it, convict the dreadlocked Mrs. Bro and then sentence her to a public whipping by those she harmed or caused their family members to suffer. Each person gets five lashes. Strip the bitch down naked, put her up in that old style slavery stockade where their head and arms were locked down and out in front of them. Whip them in public. Period. Let's start by having her serve as an example to her people, what not to do in our society. Same way the white slave owners and planation managers would whip the black slaves in the cotton and tobacco fields, same exact way. Punishment is needed and it is 100% justified here. I say start with the Mrs. Bro bitch and bring back old style justice!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/houston-911-operator-accused-hanging-1000s-calls-143742127.html

Last edited: Oct 14, 2016
  11. GlenBaccarat1979

You know, I look up on Google the whipping and caning in the middle east as well as parts of Asia. Then I Google'd the blacks being whipped and punished from the 1700's and 1800's. If it is legal, I see nothing wrong with it! Evidently by the prison population now, something is not working. I say punish the wrong doers. Nothing wrong with whipping and canning, maybe it will slow down the rampart crime we all have. I actually thought it was enticing to see someone, especially a minority that tries to over take or con her way out of the norm regime. I still say, strip the bitch and bend her over in a public stockade and have her whipped by very same people she hurt. Let people watch and see it. Let her family be present. Time to get strict and put these out of control and resentful people back in line!!! IMO!

12. GlenBaccarat1979

Nothing wrong with the public stockade for unruly, criminal and those that don't appreciate the American society and adhereing to its basic rules and order, etc.

Attached Files:

13. MrV

MrV Well-Known Member

attorney at law (retired)
    Or else what?

Is THIS what you are so afraid of?

http://www.heretical.com/miscella/rcnoa.html

crumb niggers.jpg

14. GlenBaccarat1979

Seriously the black Mrs. Bro needs to be stripped naked and encaged in a public stockade and whipped like they used to do in the public squares. I say, bring back the justice and watch the rest of their crowd behave a bit better!!!! She can have a good feeling that the 50 to 100 lash welts and scars on her was done for her peeps!!!! LOL.

15. HowMany

HowMany Active Member

In a previous life, I owned a few slaves.

It was fucking great.

GlenBaccarat1979 likes this.
  16. GlenBaccarat1979

Now that you mention it, I think I did too! Funny, try to Google 'black slaves' and check out the lashes and welts on them from when they misbehaved. Kind of gets me excited. I can only imagine back then having a black slave, both males and females misbehave. Having your 'handler' put the metal collar on them and tie a friggin rope between say a couple males and females, strip their clothes off and parade their worthless asses to the town square. Have your wife and kids sit and watch the proper punishment and what is need to be inflicted upon these low life beasts. I bet my little boy would say, "Daddy tell Mr. Handler to ram a baseball bat up her coochie".

I had a vision that I used to bring the whole heard of our slaves as well to watch and what would be put onto them as well. Lash after lash, hearing their screams and all the result of their own selves. Watching my handlers pout salt directly into their lash welts and then continuing. Every single one justified and rightfully put onto them. My own kids would say, daddy they deserve more and be sitting their screaming to the handlers for additional punishment onto the blacks that we so rightfully paid for and owned.

Yep, I believe I been there also in my past life. I feel like going to a big towns ghetto tonight and picking up a street girl. Offer her $500.00 for a one hour slave session. Of course she would have to endure the whip. LOL. I can hear her now for an $20.00 fucking bill. Reciting what I told her. "I am a black bitch a direct descendant of worthless nigger slaves, please Mr. White man teach me to not misbehave, I deserve the belt on my inferior black nigger skin". LOL!

Last edited: Oct 15, 2016
  17. Junket King

Junket King Well-Known Member Compulsive Liar

ABR Complusive LIAR Management
    Ok, but why is a grease-ball Mussolini wop producing more slant eyed gooks in ameriKKKa?

Keep America WHITE
    wop.PNG

18. Junket King

Try Googling the Korean War and how many of those Gook bastards The Jolly Green Giant blew to smithereens, then google Italians in the second world war, got their arse kicked so many times, actually changed sides in the middle of it, "Which side is winning, I'm on that side". So do your kids prefer eating meat balls or dogs balls, you must be thankfully the boy has slants, he's a bit on the dark side (is he yours, or did Mrs Glen fancy a bit of beasting from a real man while bent over in the local dry cleaners? Anyway junior there could easily be mistaken for a choc-ice, half-bred (gyeopos), oh wait a minute, he is. Slanted eyed wops, now that has to be confusing at school, maybe you got a discount as she came with kids in tow, do tell. In reality, you reflect everything which is wrong with AmeriKKKa,

Last edited: Oct 16, 2016
  19. Junket King

glen wop.PNG

Yep, definitely past it and decided to purchase a trophy wife, no doubt the kids came for free, far too much Asian to be half Itie. I'm gonna guess your first wife (American) kicked you out due to your losing gambling habit?

Last edited: Oct 16, 2016
  20. GlenBaccarat1979

LOL, it's the nigger lover from Australia, LOL, I should have been able to tell by the time difference in your postings, sure have a lot of time on your hands. Whatever fucking Australians, out back homosexuals, its all good, just they have tendency to drink a lot of sperm from other males. LOL.