1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Roulette Advanced variation of "The Holy Grail Of patience"

Discussion in 'Roulette Forum' started by BlueAngel, Mar 25, 2017.

1. BlueAngel

BlueAngel Active Member

Personally speaking, I believe in cluster theory, hot or cold numbers appear in waves, smaller or bigger waves makes no difference.
    The fact is that after the first comes another and most likely more to come.
    If you believe in this phenomenon,then you would accept that after a period of being hibernated, very few "frozen" numbers will appear eventually together in a short time after the first of that group has appeared.
    I've found a way to maximize the profit and gain some extra safety by extending the betting cycle for the last remaining number.
    So after you have seen all numbers to hit at least once, instead of betting directly on the last number which have not showed up yet,bet its sections which it belongs.
    Let me give you an example: let's say that the last remaining number is 33
    Number 33 belongs to High numbers,therefore you would bet High for 1 time, if you win then restart by betting again High, if you lose then bet the third dozen which number 33 belongs.
    Let's assume that the dozen bet also loses,then you are going to bet the line which 33 belongs for three times,for 33 could be 2 lines, personally I prefer to bet on line 28 to 33 because those numbers are closer on the wheel's layout.
    Let's say you lose three times on the line bet,next you are going to bet a corner for three times which is including number 33, in this case I would pick the corner 29,30,32,33 because of their proximity regarding the wheel's layout.
    If you lost three times the corner, next step is to bet a street for three times, the street 31 to 33.
    Next step if you lost all previous is to bet the split 30/33 for six times, if you lose this too,next and final bet is to bet straight up number 33 for 18 spins.
    On each and every betting section you bet 1 unit.(maximum risk is 36 units)
    When you win once during any step/stage, you are restarting the betting cycle by betting 1 unit on High or Low (depending the number you have as target)
    If during the betting cycle your target number (last remaining) comes,then you should quit the session and a start a new one when you want.
    I would be happy to clarify any point which is not so clear.