1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice

Intro AintNoLimit Live Poker Coaching

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by AintNoLimit, Mar 31, 2015.

1. AintNoLimit

AintNoLimit New Member Lineage to Founders

I (Bill Hubbard – AintNoLimit / ANL) am a live cash game NLH coach. I offer a structured No Limit Holdem coaching program with syllabus, which has endured the test of time. (5 years so far) My program has been successful at taking well over 100 players from break even, slight losing or winning at 1-2 blind upwards to $20 and $30 per hour for timeframes of 800+ hours and higher. A significant group has excelled upward thru 2-5 at $40 to $60 per hour and a smaller sample of players making to to $80 and $100 at 5-10 including a WSOP bracelet winner. I am a professional full time No Limit Holdem coach. This is what I do. I spent countless hours tweaking my online winning strategy in order to exploit the live players hand ranges and tendencies. I am able to employ very unconventional "unbalanced" strategies which do in fact exploit live players optimally.

Take my Intro quiz and see how you fare against 700 others who have taken the quiz. $15 and money back guarantee so what do you have to lose?

Contact me at [email protected] for any poker concerns. See my website at anlpoker.com.

Have a great day guys!

2. TEACH (AlSpath)

TEACH (AlSpath) Active Member Founding Member

Poker Instructor
    I enjoyed the email (anl)poker... Great successes to you.

3. AintNoLimit

AintNoLimit New Member Lineage to Founders

Thank you sir, much appreciated.:)