1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Roulette Albalaha:Single/series Versus EC probability 1000spins

Discussion in 'Roulette Forum' started by beat-the-wheel, May 17, 2015.

1. beat-the-wheel

beat-the-wheel Member Founding Member

Albalaha says, that the worst probability, of bet FIXED EC, to happen may be No less than 389/1000spins.

And in the SERIES/SINGLE of EC, in 1000spins, "they", the math boys say, will always NEAR EQUILIBRIUM.

Thus ..
    "ALWAYS NEAR EQUILIBRIUM" versus "May hit worst around 389/1000spins"
    --------------

SERIES/SINGLE, probability=ALWAYS NEAR EQUILIBRIUM.
    EC 1000spins= MAY suffer around 380per 1000spins.

And the trillion cents question is...

if.....
    In no less than 380/1000spins, bet FIXED EC, if we make increment of 20spins..
    1000/20=50 sessions.

In SERIES/SINGLE 1000spins,if we make increment of 20spins..
    1000/20=50 sessions.

-------------------------------------------
    -----------------------------------------
    I see that bet SERIES/SINGLE will have better hit, as when the bad variance hit in one session,say 0hit/20spins, will always compensated by the other marvellous session!...Since in 1000, will always near equilibrium...

Albalaha,
    What U think ?

=======================
    and as usual, I just want to share what I think, no selling and aint nothing fishy here...Read it , think hard, comment welcome, or just leave me alone.

2. albalaha

albalaha Active Member Founding Member

player
    All EC bets are always having same probability on a roulette table. U bet fixed or last or before last or opposite last or any bet, for that matter like series/singles, all can go same harsh path. Unless if u can beat it till virtual limits in any scatter and cluster, you have no chance to succeed in long run. Sadly, no money management published anywhere since roulette was invented can help in this.

3. beat-the-wheel

beat-the-wheel Member Founding Member

====================
    Hi Albalaha,
    Thanks for your reply,
    appreciate them.

There a betselection, that always hit within the math expectation, but that another topic.
    -------------------------------------

I think some sort of xxx, tweaked, can solve the problem of worst DOZEN 259hit/1000=25.9%...or EC 389hit/1000=38.9%
    Of course I cant show how, but at least I could show an example how 2win in 12attempt can win.
    [even 1 win in 12 attempt could win, with another parameter]

1L=-2
    2L=-2
    3L=-2
    4L=-2
    5L=-2
    6L=-2
    7L=-2
    8L=-2
    9L=-2=-18
    10L=Bet4=-4=-22
    11W=Bet6=+12=-10
    12W=Bet6=+12=+2...16%

With a glance, U already understand how I bet this.
    and of course, please dont tell.

and of course, u will say that, this, those, these, not applicable in the long run....but that I agreed to disagree.
    =========

as usual...
    gentlemen,

No! I am not trying to sell or earn any single cent from anyone here, and not a cohort with any web.
    I had read countless posting and do countless testing, by hand as I not programmer type.
    And had bang my head on wall, countless time, trying to understand the roulette, and betting theories.

So if u feel like accusing me, then just read all my posting here and zip up your lips...
    I just wanna share what I know...but of course I cant bare all...for why should I?
    U should burn midnight oil, and slough and plou the land...yourself.