1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice

Lounge Alcoholism/denial...in general

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by LarryS, Sep 28, 2016.

1. MrV

MrV Well-Known Member

attorney at law (retired)
    Frank Stanton is a dolt LarryS honed his flaming skills upon at John Patrick's board, and later at Gamblers Glen.

At the Glen, Frank went by the handle "Capt XII."

Frank initially became notorious at bj21.com, Wong's board, by posting repeatedly that "the Math boys" were wrong, wrong, wrong; that there was a "FLAW" in the basic strategy of bj that only he (and a few souls to whom he imparted the secret) was aware of.

Frank held onto his "secret knowledge" and shook it in the face of the Math Boys like a terrier shakes a rat in his mouth, growling yet shitting himself over and over in the process.

You can imagine that him maintaining such an absurd claim and refusing to provide any details, other than "I'm right and you're all wrong" on gambling boards, telling everyone they are full of shit and he is the only one who has the truth, met with hoots of derision and well-deserved reputation for being the poster child of Internet Fool.

At Patrick's board he continued to spout his FLAW nonsense, which while idiotic is harmless enough, but then he decided to hurl anti-Semitic insults at LarryS, with predictable results.

The fun part of the deal is that Frank Stanton, who claims he graduated from Duke, has the reasoning power of string cheese.

He justifies calling LarryS a "kike" by claiming, inter alia, that back where he grew up in the Kingsessing, Phila. area he once heard a Jew call another Jew a "kike" so he deduced it was appropriate that he, a non-Jew, should do the same.

He's quite old now; he had a stint in the Air Force (pilot) as a young man and regaled us with tales from the Alert Shack.

Ah, the Alert Shack: who doesn't want to glamorize the site of their first sexual experience?

Frank was used by LarryS, myself, and Appistappis as an internet punching bag for awhile; he's a staunch defender of John Patrick, hates anything to do with math, and has strong masochistic tendencies.

Once in awhile he posts at the Glen, or on Patrick's board; I wish he'd come here and spout his nonsense, but I suspect he's too old to keep up any more.

2. LarryS

LarryS Compulsive Liar Compulsive Liar

As i read the above, I feel it would be a fitting eulogy. If one of his kids didnt want to put in the effort to write something....they could use the above in a pinch

3. LarryS

http://roncen.websitetoolbox.com/post/daily-sports-picks-4975751?trail=1140

by the way, yesterday stantons IDOL posted a sports pick involving 2 teams that arent playing. I posted a critique under LarryS(of course 'the girl"tossed it) pointing out that he was losing it and no wonder no one has posted in about a week on that site.

He deleted his original abysmal post, and reposted.....still with the wrong 2 teams dodgers/mets heading the paragraph. But he did correct the pitcher he said was supposedly pitching in the game. A pitcher from a team not playing that day.

Its only 300 dollars for a year.....what do you expect.

note his tap dance.....the I WON AT POKER declaration.......he won 7 hands in a row........yeah right.

4. MrV

MrV Well-Known Member

BBB, aka "She Who Suspends Gleefully," weighed in with this chestnut on the subject of addiction:

"The most prevalent addiction in America, IMO, is the fitness addiction. Millions of them, and they're encouraged by everyone. It's annoying. It's expensive. It takes time and focus every day away from work, family, chores, other pleasures."

Uh ... ahem ...

5. LarryS

It doesnt take great expense to be "fit".
    Just push the plate away, and live an active life.

we are not talking about body building....just regular "fitness"

Fat people think fitness is the sickness....a backwards way to look at the world

6. MrV

MrV Well-Known Member

7. LarryS

I read a few years ago that we overtook mexico as the most obese nation.

People have to stop accepting that its all "ann illness"......its not....its a way of life for many.

My wife and I visit Virginia City in NV once a year and we go to this old school house each time. I love it. ITs over 100 years old and has the original floors , desks, etc.
    They have pictures of kids posing for class pictures. They are around 8-10 years old i most pictures. You go look at each one down the ine, dozens of them and you dont see one obese child.
    Oh wait....I did see ONE....and maybe just maybe....THAT girl had an "illness"

But it seems 99 percent of those kids didnt have that "illness"
    Obesity is a condition that can lead to real illness.......but our weight is under our control in the vast majority of cases.

Most obese people can overcome that condition through their own behavior

Just as most stupid people have always had the ability to become more educated, more well rounded, ...if they only made the effort.

8. Mickey Crimm

Mickey Crimm Well-Known Member

Larry, since you are so big on everyone being valuable contributors to society, would you care to explain to us how your ridiculing overweight people--and calling them derogatory names--contributes to the betterment of society.

9. AxelWolf

AxelWolf Well-Known Member

Guess
    Larry talks about Mike shaming people yet Larry is a big shamer himself.

10. LarryS

if i had to pick between being a "shamer" and an enabler......well shaming just makes people feel bad.....enabling helps kill people...

you mix refusing to be an enabler with being a "shamer

like I have said all along....you are a lacking in logic

11. Mickey Crimm

So how does your calling overweight people derogatory names help them?

12. MrV

MrV Well-Known Member

I need a T-shirt: "Black WIves Fatter."

13. Mickey Crimm

As everyone can see, LarrryS continues to avoid answering this question like the chickenshit motherfucker he is. He just hopes it will go away. But it won't. C'mon Mr. Holier than thou, answer the question. Explain it to us with that GREAT, GREAT logic of yours.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2016
  14. Petey Macdouche

Petey Macdouche Member

On another bender Mickey, you drunken puke?

15. Mickey Crimm

Sorry, assclown. I haven't had a drink in days and meant every word I said. Larry is a weak little troll hiding in his basement.

16. AxelWolf

Guess
    I was not talking about Drinking or MC, I was talking about all the shaming you do in general. What is your excuse for fat shaming and all the other things you shame people about? Is this what we should expect from people that work in the health care(ball washing) profession?

17. AxelWolf

Guess
    HIM AND HIS HAM RADIOS ARE IN THE BASEMENT. Just ask him. Ham operators = first real trolls and Sockpuppets.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2016
  18. AxelWolf

Guess
    Anyone can do some research on the kind of people who did or do participate in operating HAM radios. Its very interesting and enlightening into Larry's psychi

19. LarryS

People that over gamble, over drink and or over eat or smoke have the ability to stop. I do not enable those people. I do not declare that they have an illness and therefore their lot in life is good for society or for themselves or their family because they are living the life on their terms

Over eating can be self controlled. So the results that ensue are the results of something that can be controlled.

MrV told a person with agambling problem recently he had 3 choices....go down the path of destruction, get medical help and end up stopping totally, or find a way to gamble in moderation.

Everyone has those choices. The path of least resistance is to go down the path of destruction. I do not applaud people who choose that path. That would make me an enabler.

So when someone cheers an alcoholic and says " good for you..you are living your life your way".....I MIGHT CHIME IN AS I DID HERE.....and give a counter opinion.

I didnt start the thread about Fat Blonde.....but she also has the answer in her hands. She doesnt need people making a big deal over her ON A THREAD....she just needs self respect and self control......

So if someone allows themselves to become a angry drunk....or a morbidly obese person.....they did it to themselves, and they can get themselves out of it........

And its fair game to see a morbidly obese person who treats people like shit....and assume that she is lashing out due to her own non acceptance based on the appearance. Not shaming. And if that person treats me and my neighbors like shit.....I have no problem taking off the gloves, and returning the favor. Especially when she got suspended for making an issue out of her appearance in a picture that was posted. Her vanity betrayed her.

And its fair game to call out an angry drunk for what he is.

Its not shaming....its calling a spade a spade. Its called not sugar coating and walking on eggshells around these people. If enough people did that..maybe things would not have gotten so out of hand.

I call it tough love.....not shaming

If someone burns down their home, I dont congratulate them for rebuilding it....and if someone allows themselves to get into morbidly obese stages....when they start to lose weight...I say....its about time you took control of your life.

I dont try to make money off of these people. by placing bets.

NOW that is shameful behavior.

20. LarryS

i DONT GET THE ham radio joke....does it have something to do with being jewish