1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Horse Racing American Pharoah wins Belmont -130

Discussion in 'Horse Racing Forum' started by reigle9, Jun 2, 2015.

1. reigle9

reigle9 Guest

The American public is very stupid. I mean so stupid that I don't know how everyone doesn't randomly kill themselves. I am American and not an ignorant Eurotrash that likes to repeat hate they hear btw.

Point is, that's going to get smashed and it's probably best to wait until last minute and take the field.

Am I on the right track here (dudes that know wtf they're talking about)?

Source.

2. LarryS

LarryS Compulsive Liar Compulsive Liar

without calling names, I agree that the odds are AP doesnt win. So taking -130 on a bet is not smart. Better to just sit out that race if you think -130 is value.
    there are plent of other sports to be on that pay better and has better value than to get -130 on a horse going up agasint a bunch of fresher horses.

3. appistappis

appistappis Member

I've like AP since feb.....going to use him and madefromlucky in the supers......2 defectors today leaves 8. (carpe diem/the truth or else)

4. LarryS

My initial analysis of belmont is on the gg site, I agree with you about madefromlucky as I indicated there.

I didnt have carpe diem or truth or else in the top 4 anyway so it doesnt change anything for me.

I will stick with 6 and 3 to win, and 6/3 exacta box and exacta strait 6/7,4 and 3/7.4

5. Nathan Detroit

Nathan Detroit Well-Known Member Founding Member

6 & 8 Exacta Box

6 on Place

3 on Place.

HAPPY WINNINGS!!!

6. Nathan Detroit

Nathan Detroit Well-Known Member Founding Member

7. appistappis

appistappis Member

i'm going with two tickets, I believe AP is the horse people have waited for all these years so I will not use him 2,3, or 4th. first ticket will be dollar supers with AP on top, 2nd ticket will be 20 cent supers with AP missing.

5/3,6/3,6,7,8/3,6,7,8

3,6/3,6,7,8/3,6,7,8/all

8. LarryS

you might be right about AP now that there is a chance for a wet but probably not muddy track
    its gonna be sunny by 6 pm. but its not like the sun will be high in the sky, and it will only be 70 degrees.(21c)

I am sticking with my picks, i will wait till 20 min before race to make my bets,

If noticibly wet I will include 2

it rained today so it wont take much to get the track wet since it wont be raining on a dry track.

not alot of heat to dry it out.

it looks like the stars are alligning for AP

However if not muddy, I think there are 2 horses that can pass both AP and materiality who will probably be up front for at least 3/4 of the race.

9. appistappis

appistappis Member

the front end has not been the place to be the last few weeks at belmont.