1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Baccarat Anti Streak Betting

Discussion in 'Baccarat Forum' started by Gh0strider, Dec 28, 2022.

1. Gh0strider

Gh0strider New Member

OK gents, Its been a while since I've been here. My sincere apologies - haha
    Headed back to Vegas next week and looking to be as smart as possible this time and have a more thought plan.

Since last being here and active, I have stayed in the positive on most occasions. I have not had any real rhyme or reason to my method though; other than not losing more than 3-5 times. I typically doubled my bet and added a few bucks after each loss. I preferred placing my bets after seeing 4 in row: And of course anything over 4 in a row was even better to find.
    If I sat around long enough at a table or stadium, I would play Anti against a 2 in a row, But I never really had a plan here, Just playing the chop. If I lost once I would typically would wait round and see if it went to the 4 in row where I resumed normal betting.

So let's discuss: What are you guys favorite Anti Steak strategies.

2. Gh0strider

Gh0strider New Member

3. Nathan Detroit

Nathan Detroit Well-Known Member Founding Member

How would you consider anti streak betting with 3 attempts ?

4. Nathan Detroit

5. Gh0strider

Gh0strider New Member

I hope I am understanding you correctly here. So, What I was meaning was: My preference was waiting until I see a PPPP or BBBB I will bet against either of these. My loss range was inconsistent: but within a 3-5 max based on mood and/or gut. 5 losses being my max but a lot of times bailing on 3 losses.

6. Nathan Detroit

P P P instead of 5 times against make it 3. You only need 1 win to finish that series .

7. Gh0strider

Gh0strider New Member

Are you saying to limit losses to 3 in a row in stead of sometimes going to 5 losses; and make this firm and always ?

but I agree that any win would finish that round or series ( if I understood the term series correctly)

8. Nathan Detroit

With that win 1 out of 3 you do not stop but resume betting B with a small progression until the first loss .

9. Gh0strider

Gh0strider New Member

I’m going to apologize. This is where I lose some of these convos.

For me, so far, A win after a series of 3 or 4 would mean that “round” is over and i am now waiting for the next series of 4 in a row to appear so that I can bet again (against the run).

could you help me better understand what your saying, please.

10. Nathan Detroit

I understand that you would prefer anti streak betting as is .

11. Gh0strider

Gh0strider New Member

Yes. That seems accurate. But of course I am very open to other methods or add on strategies .

Do you see any major flaws in what I am doing so far ?

12. 5pinn

5pinn Member

I bet straight on 6 repetitions win $50 and come back in 15 minutes
    no progress flat .
    I'm over $1400 in two days these 28 wins

13. Nathan Detroit

Ghostrider ,

Just stay with your method .You are doing fine with your method .

14. Gh0strider

Gh0strider New Member

@Nathan Detroit
    Thanks brother. I appreciate that.

for the sake of conversation, what would you do to improve on this ?

based on the way I play: usually waiting for a series of 4 to bet against

here are some questions or tweaks I am curious on.
    would you add in betting against a series of 3 at a lower amount? Or continue to be disciplined at waiting for 4 ?
    would bet against a series of 2 at all ? At a really low amount ?

when chasing down losses: I will adjust to a maximum of 3 losses instead of 5.
    - on this, when doubling the bet each time, how much would you add to the doubled amount or would you at all ?
    —- my main reason for doing this was to see a slightly better win amount than the amount I would have won initially. Lol. Like a reward for chasing. Haha

15. Nathan Detroit

Reference to post # 8 by ND.

16. Nathan Detroit

From anti streak to streak .

17. Gh0strider

Gh0strider New Member

OK, so another successful trip concluded. At one point I was up 1000% and over all I left 500% up. I was toying with different strategies of only losing 3 times vs losing 5. Pros and Cons for sure: the extra two loses does bring about some extra wins - but the potential for being set back further exists, A LOT. lol. Even losing 3 sucks though because it sets me back roughly 7 wins ( if you are doubling the bet each time and adding a small amount on top. EXAMPLE: 25 bucks becomes 50 add 5 . next, 80 becomes 160 add 5 or 10. I always add a little bit to increase the initial win to make it more worth while.

I never did find ( I mean mentally get comfortable ) a good way to change from AS to streak. I also didn't try to hard if Im being honest. But I would like to incorporate this on my next visit and see how it plays out. I want to play with math a practice though.

18. Nathan Detroit

It is very easy to facilitate a change from AS to S.

19. DragFire

DragFire New Member

Hello

i have this theory , anyone done this before ? Or any ideas please comment.

We see the cockroach road in baccarat it’s rare to come as dragon tail or streak , so I was thinking flat bet on after 9 cockroach tail bet against it only if banker bet. Just one flat bet. If lose means wait for next streak.

I was thinking only if banker because by house rules banker has 1% more chance to win than player.

please share experience and knowledge or just comment ❤️

20. soxfan

soxfan Well-Known Member

Once again, think of it logical! The vast majority of streaks event at the baccarats, some 97+% are gonna be of duration 4 or less. So, the worst thing a cat can do is to try and transition to streaks follwing after getting clipped takin a coupla few bites at the anti-streaks style, hey hey!!!!

gizmotron and Nathan Detroit like this.