1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Blackjack Anybody Else Feel Poorer Today

Discussion in 'Blackjack Forum' started by Midwest Player, Aug 7, 2019.

1. Last couple of months have been pretty damn hard on my pocket book, and today took the cake. Today lost 5 figure amount in the stock market, and don't feel the decline is over yet. Aug and Sept is always bad months for the stock market.

I just looked at my bank statement for July. Damn, spent over $10,000. Dentist bills for me and my wife were just about what Freightman spent for his new gas grill. To top matters off my blackjack bankroll took a double whammy in last couple of months. I lost over $1,200 on my last couple of blackjack trips, and then when my kids came to visit I paid the majority of their lodging costs out of my blackjack bankroll, again another $1,200.

It will be interesting to see what happens to the stock market in the next couple of days.
    https://www.cnbc.com/2019/08/05/dow-...ll-street.html

Source.