1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Lottery anyone believe...

Discussion in 'Lottery Forum | Lotto Forum' started by Rona, Jul 21, 2015.

1. Rona

Rona Active Member

Is there anyone who seriously believes that you can increase your chances to win the lottery?

2. Jana

Jana New Member

Hi Rona, In lotto games there is a chance to win on every ticket but yes I believe that one can increase the odds of winning by picking up the best lottery ticket by signals, which help in to buy the best tickets and improve your chances to win big.

3. Rona

Rona Active Member

Ok, I got it.

4. Gloria

Gloria New Member

Look up the inspiring stories of lottery winners UK who changed their life overnight! You can read them all at the site. The expressions on their faces are telltale signs of amazing happiness on being lucky! Have you always thought that luck is not for you? All that is probably about to change today in case you win! Good luck or tough luck you have? What are your expectations? Are you fantasizing on all the fun of winning the lottery? You should actually! However, keep an eye on the reality of things as well. A huge jackpot makes sure all group members share rewards fairly.

5. Apple Pie

Apple Pie New Member

Hmm, I think the only way to increase chances of winning the lottery is to buy really great amount of lottery tickets, or play in syndicat, Rona, do you know what is it? Anyway. If you play regularly, one day you win something for sure. As for me, I won 12 dollars :) in Australian Lotto. But happy anyway.

6. Rice

Rice New Member

Cook
    To increase chances of winning you can use hot numbers too. Frequency lotto calculator allows to check the statistical frequency of numbers drawn in lottery. Or, for people who believe in astrological prediction can use lotto horoscope.

7. Anna Loudon

Anna Loudon Member

retired
    What's a lottery syndicate?

8. superlurker

superlurker New Member

What are problems with most Lottery systems?

9. Rahul Agarwal

Rahul Agarwal New Member

Every ticket in lotto have a same chance to win. Play lottery every day and amount should be high.

10. Rona

Rona Active Member

Nice video. don't agree with everything, but it is worth watching.

11. Vilma Young

Vilma Young New Member

Hi Rona,
    i agree with you and Nice thought. Thank you for share your idea.

12. OnlineLotteryShop

OnlineLotteryShop New Member

A lottery syndicate is a "pool" or "group" where a number of people buy lots of tickets together and split the winning evenly. There are lots of online syndicates where you can buy "shares" of a group play. For instance 2 shares of a 200 ticket group that has 100 players in it. If the group has a winning jackpot ticket for $1 million, it gets divided by 100, if you have 2 shares then you get %2 of the prize, which would be $20,000.
    Syndicate shares can be bought for as little as $2. They increase your chances of winning.

13. paulthomas

paulthomas New Member

Buying more tickets is usually the best (and most expensive way). I don't think there's any shortcuts.
    PS. Don't waste your money on any lotto programs. If they worked, then the people who wrote them would simply use them instead of trying to sell their programs.

14. Richardo90

Richardo90 New Member

I believe that we can increase the chances. But My method is very simple, more tickets = more chances to win the lottery) It it just a math

15. CarismaStar

CarismaStar New Member

i know one lottery when chances are so big they pay of 95 percent of money!!

16. CarismaStar

CarismaStar New Member

New concept of this lottery there is every week jackpot and its 100percent going to be payed!!

17. Daewon404

Daewon404 New Member

Agree with u, more tickets = more chances to win the lottery

18. Scotchtape

Scotchtape Member