1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Baccarat Anyone know of BacDoctor's hybrid?

Discussion in 'Baccarat Forum' started by WB100, Jul 22, 2018.

1. WB100

WB100 New Member

ANYONE KNOW OF BACDOCTOR HYBRID SYSTEM?

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2018
  2. John Blerg

John Blerg Well-Known Member 👹 Troll 👹

Founder of CalAsia Proven Baccarat Wagering Method
    Another system?? is got to be great where do I send my money to?? I'm falling in love with systems you guys have convinced me.

3. Baccarat Magician

Baccarat Magician Active Member

Yes, I do. Basically he gives you the Stetson Bailey Foolproof Method with a 30 unit stop loss, with no defined stop win. If you're not familiar with Foolproof, its up 1 unit as you lose, up 1 unit as you win. So betting looks like this: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13, etc....

You're welcome, just saved you $2k buying his "Hyrbid System".

I am a player, not a system seller. Need help or clarification, email me.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2021
  4. Baccarat Magician

Yes, I do. Basically he gives you the Stetson Bailey Foolproof Method with a 30 unit stop loss, with no defined stop win. If you're not familiar with Foolproof, its up 1 unit as you lose, up 1 unit as you win. So betting looks like this: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13, etc....

You're welcome, just saved you $2k buying his "Hyrbid System".

I am a player, not a system seller. Need help or clarification, email me.

5. cps10

cps10 Well-Known Member

1U as you win and as you lose? So you just keep increasing your bet regardless of outcome? Interesting.

6. Baccarat Magician

Exactly, just up up and away) Although Bailey recommends anytime you are +1 unit or even to reset the betting sequence unlike the bacdoc who leaves that up in the air.

cps10 likes this.
  7. cps10

cps10 Well-Known Member

I would always reset when I’m ahead. Makes the most sense.

8. Baccarat Magician

Indeed, although I would caution you...Baileys method requires a huge bankroll. He recommends starting off with $5-6k. But keep in mind those figures were in context of the time he wrote his manuscript. Back then $1 bets on Player or Banker still existed, so being down hundreds of units only meant being down hundreds dollars. Today those table limits dont exist, most are $10+ minimum bets and you'll be lucky to find $5 minimum bet tables occasionally. So what does this translate to? $5-6k bankroll recommendation back then, means more like $25-30k bankroll with todays table limits. I've used his method in live play, been down over 4000 units at one point, betting in $5 increments (bounced back), but it can, does and will happen, not often of course, just need to be prepared when it does.

9. cps10

cps10 Well-Known Member

I’m not interested in that kind of drawdown. The way I play is a fraction of that drawdown.

10. Baccarat Magician

That type of drawdown isn't necessary, its just how Bailey's method is played right out out the box with no real adjustments. You could have a lot smaller stop loss and a dedicated stop win at your discretion. How is it that you play?

11. stephen

stephen Active Member

Hybrid system has a stop loss of 30 units. The maximum loss in a shoe is limited to 30 units. The profit in a good shoe can be huge. One good shoe can offset losses in many shoes. I will try the system some time.

Many years ago I bought a system called Zerba system. He recommends 200 units. His progression is 1,2,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,.......He recommends resetting to win one unit. If you loss the first 3 bets and win the 5 unit bet, your next bet is 3 units to win 1 unit. This is similar to Oscar's grind except that the progression is little different. I used to play with the progression. Many time the loss will go to 120-150 units and it may come back to zero or go to -200 units. I was playing craps, don't pass limiting to 3 losses per shooter. Many times at high units, the shooter will throw 12, and I will not get paid and close the series. Even now I some times play this system on bubble craps. If you play for fun, it is a good system. You will not make a living playing this system.

12. Baccarat Magician

I have played Hybrid with the 30 unit stop loss and have never seen it turn a profit. It was easy to have 10 or more -30 unit shoes in a row. Sure you might be able to get up to +300 units in a shoe, but that one win often times wouldn't offset the losses you incurred or you could be wiped out even before that win. Also bacdoc has his special charting and bet selection method which I think isnt useful. You will always lose more then you win in this game regardless of where you place your bets. Bet selection will not magically cause you to start winning 60-70% of the time. As soon as you start betting a "pattern" the anti pattern can show up and wipe you out, doesn't work. Also bacdoc, in his Hybrid system has the "if you lose 3 bets in a row virtual bet rule", but even virtual betting can leave you with 10 losses in a row when you jump back on the shoe, so where's the advantage? Baccarat is 50/50 coin flip with random results. All bet selections have their pros and cons...so sticking to one side, Player or Banker, following chops, betting on the results of what happened last or betting like Bailey's method BB, PP, BB, PP with a decent progression is all you need.

13. stephen

stephen Active Member

His bet selection balanced/unbalanced is not superior to any other system. Just betting Banker only will give better results.

I am not a believer in progressions. If you can not win flat betting, progressions will not make you a winner. I try now try to bet as per what the shoe does. This need practice and keen observation. However the shoe will reverse its pattern and you should get out.

Mostly I play for fun on line betting which is allowed in my State.

14. Chip Magnet

Chip Magnet Active Member

Last edited: Nov 6, 2021

15. Baccarat Magician

Thanks for the link Chip. I agree with the posting. Dr Tom Boch is a salesman, not a player, but a system seller...meaning he doesnt really have a winning system....Bailey's method works if you have a big enough bankroll, but Tom Boch just stole the ideas straight from Bailey's manuscript and called it his own by adding a "30 unit stop loss" and even that doesn't work. Its unfortunate that so many people are hustled out of thousands of dollars from a guy who is constantly changing his system because in reality he doesn't have one that work. How does he or other system sellers sleep at night, knowing they are lying and screwing people over like that?

16. cps10

cps10 Well-Known Member

That is something I have noticed about his systems. He has dozens of variations it seems and none of them make any sense