1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Poker Anyone who plays online poker in the USA is FOOL!

Discussion in 'Poker Forum' started by YourHuckleberry, May 3, 2016.

1. You ARE being cheated. I know your desperate to play cards but DON'T DO IT! All you are doing is enriching THIEVES and making it a self-fulfilling prophecy that honest poker sites will never be legal in the USA. The BEST argument against making online poker legal is the fact that you FOOLS are gullible enough to play at 100% UNREGULATED sites like America's Card room that ARE cheating you. And why wouldn't they cheat you? Who is going to break down their door and seize their servers in some 3rd world shit-hole? Who has the authority/jurisdiction to prosecute them?

DON'T BE A FOOL!

DO NOT DEPOSIT TO ANY ONLINE CARDROOM!

YOU WILL LOSE YOUR MONEY NO MATTER HOW WELL YOU PLAY.

THIS IS A FACT.

Let it be known that I LOVE poker. I have been a semi-pro player for 20 years and there is nothing that I would like more than to be able to play in a FAIR online poker game. Sadly, this DOES NOT EXIST in the USA. PERIOD. Anyone who tells you otherwise is ignorant. Willfully or otherwise. And FOOLS that throw away their money at these unregulated sites are literally proving the point of the teatoalers.

SHUT DOWN AMERICA'S CARDROOM and all other illegitimate sites!!

As much as I would LOVE to have legal, fair, regulated online poker... this fake-ass, wild-west bullshit isn't doing anyone who argues that poker is a FAIR, LEGITIMATE, SKILL game any favors.

Source.

2. RarePepes

RarePepes New Member

I've cashed out more money than I've deposited at ACR, so I'm pretty sure they're on the up and up