1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Poker Audtions for Coaching/Streamers start Tomorrow

Discussion in 'Poker Forum' started by TEACH (AlSpath), Apr 11, 2016.

1. TEACH (AlSpath)

TEACH (AlSpath) Active Member Founding Member

Poker Instructor
    Tommorrow is going to be a special streaming day on PositivePokerInsiders as I have invited two pro poker players/coaches from Austria to join me on the live stream and coach me (al spath), as a sort of audition for their site, and potential twitch streaming.
    Below I just finished a STT at True Poker for you watching pleasure, remember it's patience and discipline, the cards will come, be ready and exploit your opponents.

Here is more about my invited guests tomorrow:
    My name is: Johann Schiefer and Nick Mel
    My partners name is Andreas Müller, Nick Thefishi
    Our website is: www.fairpokercoaching.com
    Facebook: Fair Poker Coaching
    Goal: We want to make coaching for everybody achieveable and offer free group coaching once a week.
    Everybody should get the chance to improve without paying masses of dollars.
    Contact: email: [email protected], send message on facebook. Twitch and YouTube channel will follow soon.

2. TEACH (AlSpath)

TEACH (AlSpath) Active Member Founding Member

Poker Instructor
    Another STT added today, $16.50 entry, enjoy: