1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Baccarat Baccarat Resources.

Discussion in 'Baccarat Forum' started by eugene, Jun 23, 2019.

1. eugene

eugene Well-Known Member

This thread could be a good place to keep info related to Baccarat all in the one place.
    It could be anything from a blog/forum to testing software etc...

A great blog that I like to go back and read from time to time is 'Imspirit'.
    There is a wealth of info here and I will link to his entry title ''My Baccarat Shoe Factory'' which is a good place to start IMO. A few of the old-timers will likely know this blog well but for any beginners, it's a good place to learn.

https://imspirit.wordpress.com/2010/10/02/my-baccarat-shoe-factory/

Junket King likes this.
  2. Junket King

Junket King Well-Known Member Compulsive Liar

ABR Complusive LIAR Management
    Isn't this the part were Glenda sticks his beak in, dismissing everything, it's doesn't count and you can only win using turning points in a shoe using some 1-3-4-6 progression and that is the only way to play.

Oops, sorry wrong board :D:D

Thanks for the link, I had lost the link to Imspirits stuff.

eugene likes this.
  3. eugene

eugene Well-Known Member

For some reason, the blog seemed to disappear from my search engine for a while. Glad it's back anyhow and there are some good comments below his posts on quite a few of the different topics. He seemed to have a running battle with Ellis and 'Seth' (Target Betting) which adds a bit of humour to the blog as well.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2019
  4. soxfan

soxfan Well-Known Member

That imsprint cat is a coconut. He wouldn't test that seth cat's style properly according to parameters he was given. Also, he tested another style that showed profit over what would be about 40 year worth of fulltime play before it "busted" and he declared it a "loser", hey hey.

5. eugene

eugene Well-Known Member

I remember reading that Soxfan. The thing is though that I remember Seth saying that when the shit hits the fun, any sensible player will take cover and re-evaluate! But what does that actually equate to? Guessing or what? Not everyone is going to guess the same and so do the rules go out of the window and then if you are lucky enough to dig yourself out of the shit, you then go back to the rules again.

As for 40 years of full-time play. I remember a guy called Kelly on the old gamblers glen who said systems he tested were positive for nearly a million spins before the crash and burn appeared. Break that down to 500 spins a week = 25k a year = 40 years. What happens if you bust in the first year?

Anyway, I am just playing devil's advocate. Good luck to anyone with your style. (big balls and big bankroll)

6. Junket King

That Seth was a strange guy, he was registered as a charity so he could fiddle his taxes.

Hey Soxfan I noticed you have logged into betselection every day for the last few days, me also, although both of us are banned, including our IP's. Glenda up to no good again, for anybody contemplating join his newly acquired forum, beware, this pathological lair can't be trusted.

7. soxfan

soxfan Well-Known Member

Yeah, the seth cat was a little weird but the imsprint was a real prick for not testing his style according to the rules he set out. I can vie the bs forum today. I message the alrelax to congratulate him for ruining the forum. And he respond to say that it was me, you, the Xander and the gizmotron what ruined the joint. I think the cat is literally, clinically insane, hey hey.

8. soxfan

soxfan Well-Known Member

9. Junket King

How could Xander be responsible, he hasn't posted on the board for nearly a year.

Glenda is even more screwed up than I thought, now he is blaming the dead accounts. Fuck me what a psycho, no wonder he didn't watch those self help youtube videos. even a grubby tow truck driver knows he is a basket case beyond help.

Hold up, how did a scruffy Towie end up owning a $600k spillage clean up business :D:D:D:D Did Joy turn that many tricks??

Last edited: Jun 24, 2019
  10. bob

bob Member

As Eugene suggested, can we keep this thread for bacc talk ?.

11. Jimske

Jimske Well-Known Member Founding Member

initially Dave was intrigued by Ellis and even played with him or watched him play anyway. But after Dave ran a program on most of Ellis's methods using RNG and thousands of shoes I gave him he became disenchanted seeing that all of the methods proved to their expected value.

I agree with Soxfan that he didn't give Seth a fair shake. I asked Dave to program another thing for me. He said he did but never gave me the results except to tell me it didn't work out. It gave me the feeling that he really was being disingenuous.

Eugene, Seth did say he would walk away from a shoe from Hell rather than get beat to death but of course didn't mean it to be construed that the method didn't work. I studied it and played it on paper. It appeared to be viable as long as you could handle the spread.

J

soxfan likes this.
  12. eugene

eugene Well-Known Member

Hello Jimske,

I enjoyed reading the blog for some of the factual info regarding stats and things which I couldn't find anywhere else at the time. Then I bought the BB2 software and did all my own testing and research. I agree reading between the lines that someone might get the impression that I'mspirit/Dave was hell bent on persuading folks that there is no winning strategy for Baccarat. He seemed really friendly with LOTI who I also got the impression just wanted to be proven right in the fact that nothing worked/could work rather than be more open minded. Mind you, 20+ years of futile research can jade anyone, I fully understand that but why even bother testing or simulating for people if your heart isn't really in it.

13. Junket King

I liked Imspiirt, must have been some effort to program all that stuff free of charge, he probably just got burnt out seeing so many systems fail.

He was a good guy in my book. Seth on the other hand!! Operated a registered charity teaching kids maths, how many he actually taught for his charitable status is unknown, his web-site is long gone.

14. soxfan

soxfan Well-Known Member

I recall the imsprint cat once said that he wouldn't/didn't have the stone to make a bet of 8 o 10 unit and that told me all I need to know about him. I don't now anything about that seth cat's "charity" but his blog is still up, hey hey.
    http://targetbetting.blogspot.com/

Wally Gator and Joey Torres like this.

15. Jimske

Jimske Well-Known Member Founding Member

And if anyone got some free time to learn a not so easy way to play I have attached Ian's instructions.

J

Attached Files: