1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Roulette Baccarou R-Sim Test

Discussion in 'Roulette Forum' started by baccarou, Jul 17, 2022.

1. baccarou

baccarou Active Member

As it's a Sunday, I thought I would crack open the R-Sim myself and run my Baccarat strategy through it's paces and use Red/Black as an alternative. I can't say Roulette as a betting medium floats my boat anymore but it's only a sim and no real money involved.

My Baccarat strategy is to win 5 units playing 5 different games. That means I am looking to win 1 unit and then finish that particular game and start a fresh game when I am ready. (it works for me and that's all that matters)

My choice of MM is a Labouchere and I have a line of either 0,0,0,1 or 0,0,0,0,0,1.
    For these games, I decided on the 0,0,0,0,0,1 and so that means I am looking for 3 wins to finish a game with a 1 unit win. If things are not going great, I don't mind extending the line if it looks like I am just going to get into a Martingale situation, however, that's not normally an issue.

I played 10 games and won 10 games resulting in 10 units profit. If I had flat bet, I would have finished up +7 and so not a huge difference.

The breakdown was 75 spins and there were 37 bets for 22 wins and 15 losses.

Game 1) L,W,L,W,L,W 3/3.
    Game 2) W 1/0.
    Game 3) W 1/0.
    Game 4) L,W,L,W,L,L,W,L,W,W 5/5
    Game 6) W 1/0.
    Game 7) L,L,W,W,L,L,W,W 4/4.
    Game 8) W 1/0.
    Game 9) L,W,W 2/1.
    Game 10) W 1/0.

It's entirely possible to keep the losses to a minimum as you can see here, although admittedly, it's a small sample. I would feel a bit of a hypocrite for slagging others and not showing something myself because it's not the way I like to operate.

The R-Sim doesn't seem too bad. The results I got are typical for my Baccarat play. The difference is no zero or double zero of course.

Here is the link for anybody interested who want's to look at the games. Some are simple and self explanatory and others a bit more complex.

enjoy.

Rated Roulette Game | Roulette-Simulator.Info

If the link doesn't work. My username is vaccaro23