1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Roulette BAGO......

Discussion in 'Roulette Forum' started by johndexter, Nov 23, 2019.

1. johndexter

johndexter Member

BAGO.....Hi,as an old advantage player do u remember the old days on G.G.......There was a code done by stormer called facing the virtual limit ,as to date it was the only system that won over years of spins,i changed the approach but used the same principal ,do u want to have a look over it and tell me what u think?

2. Bago

Bago Well-Known Member

I would prefer the holygrail facing the real limit. The nickname you mention was Stormor, a good programmer but he never cracked the Roulette game lol.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2019
  3. johndexter

johndexter Member

the ball or wheel has no memory .....if theirs a limit 28 reds etc then that is when the odds start moving in your favor.........any system player will lose unless they use an extreme limit before betting, this is considered useless but in millions of tests it is yet to fail using a virtual limit. i use the same rules but on a different betting method and after a hit not before based on a repeat after a few spins.

4. Bago

Bago Well-Known Member

Nothing guarantees 28 reds in a row cannot be beaten, I remember it is more than that historically. And you may never encounter such rare event in your lifetime, so you probably will never apply your martingale to win peanuts. Waste of time when you think about it :D

5. johndexter

johndexter Member

Its not a martingale betting method,yes it would empty your pot ,do u have rx ?

6. Bago

Bago Well-Known Member

Roulette Xtreme Version 2.4.4.18 (64)

7. johndexter

johndexter Member

okay i will post a code , it needs adjusting so dont shoot it down before you grasp the principal and i will show you what to look for on a loss.