1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice

Intro Being committed!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by NPJ, Aug 11, 2018.

1. NPJ

NPJ New Member

The reason I am here is that I study hard since 6 months looking around the internet to collect information about the game baccarat. I have printed out a ton of paper and do now about sap, nor. I put in hard work to figure things out but need help to get rid of the things I do not need to focus on for me to become more clear about what direction I should take. I feel very compelled with Norms way o playing and know that he uses a follow the shoe kinda thing and flat bet or 12 loop with certain rules applied to it. Norm was a fan to know due triggers when the count would go back to zero or when it would stay in Jail. Of course I have this information by looking things up on the internet, but you can go only so far.

I am wishing and hoping to connect to people wanting help me who were connected to Norm or know the way he played. I am committed and far from lazy, but I need to be sent in the right direction cause hard work but not not focusing upon the right thing is a losing proposition.

I do not mind to pay for training if anybody can help me with this.

NP