1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Misc Best way to gamble online?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Gambling Forum' started by finggambling, Jun 11, 2021.

1. finggambling

finggambling New Member

Hi all, I've been working on this for some years now and think this may be the best way to gamble online.
    Let me know what you guys think. Thanks :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pMWrmcGxEo

beachedwhale likes this.
  2. finggambling

finggambling New Member

This is one of our best scripts ever. More can be found on our website but I can't leave a link here or they will flag it, lol. You should be able to figure it out though. Cheers, FG

beachedwhale likes this.
  3. finggambling

finggambling New Member

Anyone tried? Let me know what you think!

beachedwhale likes this.
  4. Gullywin

Gullywin Member

The best approach for online gambling involves responsible behavior and thorough research. Begin by choosing reputable and licensed platforms that offer a variety of games you enjoy. Prioritize sites with secure payment methods and positive user reviews. Establish a budget and stick to it to ensure a controlled gambling experience. Learn the rules and strategies of the games you're interested in to enhance your chances of winning. Remember, moderation is key, and setting limits on time and money spent is crucial for a safe and enjoyable online gambling journey.