1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Craps betting strategies

Discussion in 'Craps Forum' started by advdel77, Feb 23, 2015.

1. advdel77

advdel77 Guest

i have been confused lately on which way to bet. i use to play the donts most of the time and now that i have been reading watching videos on proper way to toss dice i want to play more with the dice. i was wandering if some of the experienced players on this forum always bet with the dice and if things go bad switch to the donts. i know from reading post Heavy plays the donts sometimes. how about Howard, Six Shooter, Bankerdude, Irish, Maddog etc. Just curious if you go to table playing a certain way and change or just walk away when table is cold. I have had more wins playing the donts for small profits $50 to $250 with a $500 buy in. my losses are generally low $50 to $200 playing the donts. i seem to be able to play longer and withstand hot rolls better than playing with the dice and withstanding a cold table. just curious on how experienced or good shooters mind set is going to the table.advdel77
    Statistics: Posted by advdel77 — Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:36 pm — Replies 28 — Views 1401

Source.