1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Bingo BitBingo Bonus Explained

Discussion in 'Bingo Forum' started by Sparky, May 12, 2016.

1. Sparky

Sparky Member Founding Member

I clicked the bonus offer on the review page, I registered a new account, I made my 1st deposit & I was awarded the 200% match. BUT the bonus shows as pending in my account. I played through the deposit funds & am unable to access the bonus funds because they still say pending. Adding insult to injury is the fact that there are NO OTHER players there to play Bingo. I tried to enter several games & every time, they would just refund my cards & say not enough players. THEN I went over to the Blink section (Blink is similar to a raffle - a winner is drawn once all spots are filled) Unfortunately, the blink raffles that were worth anything only had 1 or 2 spots filled & there must be 30 or more before the winner is chosen. Not my idea of gambling. I like instant gratification. I didn't criticize any of the game options in my support ticket, I just asked why the bonus funds were not added to the account. Hopefully, they will be in touch with me soon. I am definitely not satisfied with my overall experience there. I don't recommend anyone deposit there unless they don't mind waiting to play.

Source.