1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice

Bitcoin BITCOIN AND BINARY OPTIONS TRADE

Discussion in 'Bitcoin Forum' started by john cube, Dec 18, 2017.

1. john cube

john cube New Member

Hello, i work for a company that run investments. we got involved in binary options trading last 2 years and it has been a good investment since then but unfortunately my company almost lost $1million due to fake brokers but we hired the help of trained professionals at xdrive(xdrive125ATgmailDOTcom) that helped us recover all lost funds even with all interest. this a live testimony, thats why im publicly thanking the team for not allowing my colleagues and I lose our jobs and money. if you have issues with your binary options trade or lost any amount of funds or looking for a team that will put your investments with the right brokers, just email xdrive for the right measures.

2. Jason Mason

Jason Mason New Member

Do you know you can recover the funds you lost to heartless brokers, scammers who have smartly required funds from you without anything in return?
    When it comes to Binary Options, there have been quite a few examples of people who have been taken for a ride by a Broker and have lost a large amount of money, Many of these brokers misappropriate traders money thinking these traders will not act. Beware of where you invest, Binary Option Scams are quite common and come down to a number of factors including improper due diligence and manipulation by the broker we should be very careful with these so called brokers. If you have lost any amount of money to an online broker, or any online investment scam; including online dating.
    There are many binary options companies which are not regulated all around. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA). Please If you have lost a reasonable amount of money to an alleged trusted broker. Send a direct message for more info or to cyberhackservices at gmail dot com for quick response.