1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Misc Blackjack the forum, Qfit (norm) discussion

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Gambling Forum' started by KewlJ, Jun 26, 2016.

1. KewlJ

KewlJ Well-Known Member

While most of my participation here has been about making my case for what occurred at WoV involving, myself, Shackleford and Norm (qfit), the story really begins on Qfit's blackjack site, just about a year ago.

Now I know many of you don't care. It's all drama from a site that you don't know and don't participate on. But for anyone that has been reading and getting bits and pieces of the story, here is a thread from a guy who just figured it all out within the past few days. Until today he was participating on Qfit's site although I suspect he won't be much longer. He figured it out despite the removed and censored posts and threads designed to cover up the truth. His handle is Boz, which is a bit confusing, because it is my understanding he is not the same Boz that participates here and at WoV.

Please note my post 14, which really in itself tells the whole story of what led to my WoV situation.

http://www.zenzoneforum.com/threads/28697-Lady-Tthree-s-Ultimatum?p=231126#post231126

2. Boz

Boz Well-Known Member

Correct KJ, that is not me. Far too detailed for me, lol. I didn't know there was another Boz out there on Gambling forums. I hope it hasn't caused him any issues with confusion by anyone with some of my views. The only 2 GF's I have posted on are here and WoV. I was given the name Boz back in the 80's by a bookmaker as a nickname, near the peak of the Bosworth craze and have used it since. Hope you are doing OK!

3. Mickey Crimm

Mickey Crimm Well-Known Member

Thanks for puting the link up, KJ. It explains a lot.

4. KewlJ

KewlJ Well-Known Member

I think it may have caused some confusion for Norm. lol. Seemed like Norm was about to suspend the Boz that participated over there for something you said or some reference you made at WoV, when the other Boz spoke up and said he doesn't participate at WoV. That's how I even found out.

But there aren't really many members that participate at both WoV and Norm's site. A handful of the blackjack guys like RS and Romes and they likely have figured it out before now.

5. RS

RS Member

Wait -- Boz on WOV and Boz on BJTF aren't the same?

6. RS

RS Member

Wait -- Boz on WOV and Boz on BJTF aren't the same?

7. redietz

redietz Well-Known Member

Ah, the perils of anonymity.

It does make that whole "banning based on posts on other boards" look pretty silly.

The name "Boz" ain't exactly original. There's gotta be a thousand floating around.

8. shadroch

shadroch Member

Retired character assassin
    Is this three the same nutjob from Kens forum? The one that made a killing selling school milk by the time he was ten, and took his name by the amount of attackers he could nullify in ten seconds?

9. KewlJ

KewlJ Well-Known Member

Yep.

10. shadroch

shadroch Member

Retired character assassin
    Nuff said.

11. KewlJ

KewlJ Well-Known Member

I have just been made aware that the administrators/owners of this very site, Gambling Forums, are have had their own personal experience dealing with Norm's legal threats and attempted intimidations. Norm sent the administrator here, a 'cease and desist' email a year ago involving a different matter, involving a different member, Zengrifter. In that email Norm told the administrators here that they were in violation of international laws and treaties.

This is the way Norm operates and attempts to bully other sites and other site owners. It's funny that the owners/administrators here dismissed Norm's threat as non-sense, with absolutely no credibility, just as the administrator at BJ21 did. It was only Mike Shackleford that "caved" to Norm's bully tactics.

12. HowMany

HowMany Active Member

Norm is a piece of shit.