1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Poker Carbon Poker Strange Login... Virus??

Discussion in 'Poker Forum' started by detroitwrecker, Mar 6, 2015.

1. I have my carbon poker client set so that it saves my username but I still have to put my password in. Today when I opened the client, a little box with some american and some chinese?? lettering popped up, asking for a password. I closed it out but, my carbon poker client just kept trying to get a connection. So, I got a little paranoid about it and closed out Carbon Poker, then ran my anti virus software. However, anti virus did not find anything. I shut the computer off and left it off for a few hours. I started it up and opened Carbon Poker, everything came up as normal but, my username is not on the screen, the way it has been for the past 3 years when I open poker client. Maybe I am being a little paranoid but, I am a little scared to log on now. Anyone else ever have anything like this happen? Anywhere? Poker Client or otherwise? Advice?
    Thanks for any help!

Source.

2. wingman

wingman New Member Lineage to Founders

The same thing happened to me the other day. I did not open it up when I saw that box with the Chinese in it. I opened later and have had no problems with it as I am playing right now.

3. VegasGalPoker

VegasGalPoker Active Member Lineage to Founders

I'm sure you both thought to do this, but if you didn't [email protected]
    is their support email. They get back to you quickly.
    Merge online poker is the thing I miss about being a Nevada resident. We can't play there, anymore.