1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Change: Lounge made Private

Discussion in 'Suggestions / Comments / Criticisms / Problems' started by Admin Team, Feb 8, 2017.

1. Admin Team

Admin Team Administrators Admins

Hi Folks,

To encourage more gambling-related discussions, we are trialing a new change to the Lounge. Threads and posts in the Lounge section are no longer public and they no longer show up under "New Posts".

The reason we are making the Lounge private is so that logged-out visitors only see gambling-related threads and posts, which we think may encourage more visitors to register.

The reason we are making threads and posts in the Lounge no longer appear under "New Posts" is to give them less visibility since they are not gambling-related topics. This will naturally give more visibility to actual gambling-related topics, which will hopefully encourage more gambling-related discussions.

Gambling-related threads from the Lounge (such as the "WizardOfVegas Forum is Dying" thread) will be moved to the Miscellaneous Gambling Forum so that their visibility is not affected by this change.

If you wish to view and engage in off-topic discussions, simply visit our Lounge section.

This is not necessarily a permanent change, but we want to trial it to see if this helps increase gambling-related discussions.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

TurboGenius likes this.
  2. GlenBaccarat1979

GlenBaccarat1979 Active Member

I tried top post gambling related threads and your wonderful members don't want them. Sad, but true. Not sure if the Admin and Larry are the same, but I think so at this point.

Can I get banned here??

That way, I wont have to check in for the daily berating and chastising from Larry (Admin?) Seriously!

I would have PM'd that but I cant PM even though I am well over 300, but maybe I am just spam??? LOL

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2017
  3. Admin Team

This is what we're trying to fix.

We aren't.

Please confirm if you would like us to permanently ban your account and we'll do so immediately. This ban will be permanent, so please confirm.

The criteria for unlocking the PM feature is more than just hitting 300 posts. See here.

4. GlenBaccarat1979

I don't give a fuck, if you want to ban me, it is okay and if not, then you (possibly also LarryS.) gets to continually berate me and lie. I seriously don't give a fuck.

5. Admin Team

You haven't done a bannable offense, so why would we want to ban you? You are the one who asked if you could be banned. We just asked you to confirm your request. You seem to be backtracking now, so we'll assume you do not want your account to be permanently banned.

6. GlenBaccarat1979

You sure talk like LarryS!

I seriously do not care! Do what you want.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2017
  7. LarryS

LarryS Compulsive Liar Compulsive Liar

you seem to get alot of traffic for the thread that you moved......so why not make people register in order to see it....now THAT would be a good business move. Moving it to misc does nothing.

8. GlenBaccarat1979

That thread was Larry's proud and joy!!!! Yep. But then again, Larry, you could probably move it yourself at the same time you ban me, LOL. Just do it and get it done!

I was going to add parts 4 and 5 about Waldo the pit boss but no one on this forum even has a sense of fucking humor!

9. Admin Team

That thread is gambling-related.

10. LarryS

maybe they dont want them from someone who multiple times talks about ejaculating and calls african americans...niggers and is a homophobe. Maybe people dont want to discuss gambling with someone who can at any time resort to the following

11. GlenBaccarat1979

So ban me or get me banned. I don't give a fuck! Like I am the only one who cussed or said the shit and innuendoes.

Oh excuse me, you are fucking perfect.

I really don't hate anyone or even dislike anyone and I have done an awful lot in life from NYC to California. But you know what, I do Rolex and yourself because you are both super pompous and the largest hypocrites I have ever been exposed to.

12. GlenBaccarat1979

You know what I will do for you Larry, since you are fucking GOD here.

Just say you want me banned or not and if you do I will get banned if you really are not the ADMIN, okay, how's that GOD???

13. LarryS

by name only

you of all people know that you allowed that thread to become a hodgepodge of anything and everything.

14. LarryS

the admin doesnt listen to me. And I have stated before I never wanted you banned....you have entertainment value, like the organ grinders monkey.

However if you ask the admin, and you arent wishy washy, and do so with balls and conviction.....the admin will ban you upon request.
    But you have to have a backbone and answer the admins question when asked if you really want to be self banned.

you are a big boy...its in your hands.

15. LarryS

IT WASNT ME WHO WAS CRYING TO THE ADMIN THAT NO ONE WANTS TO ENGAGE YOU IN DISCUSSION ON GAMBLING TOPICS.

I just gave a possible reason why.

If I cried that no one is engaging me in conversation on the sports betting sites....you could chime in as well and site reasons why.
    But I am not crying

16. GlenBaccarat1979

Damn Larry, Ban me go ahead!

17. LarryS

the admins name probably isnt "larry".....so type the above WITH ONE CHANGE......Damn ADMIN, Ban me go ahead!

\TYPE THAT AND IT WILL BE DONT i AM SURE.

18. Bombus

Bombus Well-Known Member

I hope it gets done anyway.

This offensive man, GlenBaccarat1979 is a racist and a bigot. He is a disgrace to the Italian community.

19. MrV

MrV Well-Known Member

attorney at law (retired)
    There is no god.

There is no devil.

There is no afterlife.

There is only "the benign indifference of the universe."

ONE-USE-Death-Drive.jpg

Albert Camus' death scene: how fucking absurd.

20. Bombus

Bombus Well-Known Member

Somewhat agree with MrV. (hey that rhymes pretty good).

I could edit though,

There is no devil.

There is no afterlife.

There is no normal

There is no absurd.

There is only "the isness of the universe."