1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Baccarat Charting

Discussion in 'Baccarat Forum' started by Jimske, Sep 28, 2022.

1. Jimske

Jimske Well-Known Member Founding Member

Anyone remember and know where the thread was that talked about charting Baccarat similar to day trading?

Thanks in advance.

2. gizmotron

gizmotron Well-Known Member Founding Member

Retired
    Was it about this?

3. TopStep

TopStep New Member

I tried to tell you, check out YouTube Baccarat Edge . LOL :)

4. Jimske

Maybe but I think the other guy was using support and resistance lines the same way you chart trades with candlesticks Etc.

5. Jimske

A lot of people try to tell me stuff. LOL I just asked because a friend of mine asked me about this. He said he has a friend in Las Vegas who was doing something like this and I was wondering if it was the same person. My friend is going to send me more stuff about it.

I'm actually real happy with my play. I play a rule based game for the most part but there are some times where I have to make a choice . And I don't like that. So I'm always looking for a.better way.

Thanks I will take a look. I think that was the one.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2022
  6. cps10

cps10 Well-Known Member

Jim - curious as to the correlation between the candlestick formations in day trading and baccarat. Seems like a LOT of work to me.

Like you, I have a very simplistic method of play, and it’s also rule-based and my MM is what keeps me in the game in the unfortunate circumstance of a long losing streak comes into play.

7. Bet2Profit

Bet2Profit New Member

Seems to me there would be NO correlation using candlesticks in baccarat. They are based on a "true market", that is, supply and demand, whereas baccarat is simply a random set of decisions NOT based on the market. You might use them to generate a "random" bet pick, but then again so will throwing darts at a giant B or P target :)

Nathan Detroit and cps10 like this.

8. Jimske

I have some experience dsy trading S&P and oil futures. We weren't using market fundamentals but relying on support, resistance, divergence and a few other elements to ride the "trends" betting contracts to move up ir down. So... in that sense it isn't wholly unlike the movement of EC games.

I haven't looked at Baccarat Edge. I'm supposed to get some info from this other person. When I do I'll spend some time looking at the two.

@TopStep Do you have any experience with Baccarat Edge? Comments.

J

Last edited: Sep 29, 2022
    cps10 likes this.
  9. TopStep

TopStep New Member

Just from my experience in trading Baccarat Edge hit it on the button. you dont need buyers and sellers , they just move on momentum. Charts look just like you're trading with stocks or something. the chart Baccarat Edge uses is like looking at a renko chart. Very interesting !

10. Punkcity

Punkcity Well-Known Member

CEO, manager of sublease my account name.inc
    Troll tag team one accounts head , Skipptophia.
    The thread is called baccarat trend following by member Topstep, you find it in baccarat forum.
    Cheers

Last edited: Sep 29, 2022