1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Poker Choosing bounty builders or... not?

Discussion in 'Poker Forum' started by kelvin22, Jan 7, 2019.

1. kelvin22

kelvin22 Guest

I've been playing on PokerStars for some time, and for the past few years, i was inclined to choose the bounty builders over any other type of MTT tournament. It's always about the idea of getting back at least the entry money, but it's suicidal at certain points, when you get called by every bozo with $$ signs in their eyes, and you find yourself out, before you know it.

Of those of you who played different types of MTT's, would you choose a bounty builder over a Big, or Hot MTT?

P.S. I really don't wanna open another thread, and since it's related to MTT's, would you say that you have better chances in any MTT tournament if you pay the full entry fee, as opposite to you winning an entry in a sattelite or shoutout tournaments? I'm not saying it's a thing, or a pattern, but i for one, have survived longer (most of the times) in a tournament when i paid the entry than if i had won it.

Source.

2. TEACH (AlSpath)

TEACH (AlSpath) Active Member Founding Member

Poker Instructor
    Admin, we have to stop this source stuff as our answers are not responded to. Understand you want traffic, but this isn't the way IMHO>