1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Roulette Core of my winning system

Discussion in 'Roulette Forum' started by Hernan, Jun 16, 2022.

1. Hernan

Hernan New Member

Permanentsunshine
    This is only the core, I use to play more than a system at once and some little variants of this one like adding 1 or 2 more numbers.. but try this one , I think you will like it

I am a straight up numbers guy, no EC, dont like progressions either, but some times I may add a chip for recovery purpouses.

Method for only one number.

Start tracking a table,

Step one: when 1 number hits 3 times (usually within 20-40 spins) start betting on that number.

From here on, two things can happen in the next spins, you win so you "recycle the spins" and keep on playing that number, OR another number ALSO hits 3 times. in the last case you STOP betting.

Step two:
    once you stop betting, you count how many chips you lost.. usually 5-15 chips in 1st game.

you will now wait for a number to hit for the 4th time.
    once it hits, start betting on it.
    same as before, in the next spins you will either win, or another number will hit 4 times too. if you win "recycle" the track record, and bet the 1st number that hit 3 times (i.e. go to step one), in the second case STOP BETTING. as before, you will now wait for a number to hit 5 times. and start betting on it.

once you stop betting, you count how many chips you lost.. usually 10-25 chips in 2nd game. I will only add 1 more chip if I am losing 40 chips or more in next game.

when you lose, you will stop playing to avoid many numbers in the same range, and wait for a number for the next step, you will usually win before a number hits 9 times. When you win, go back to step one, bet on the number that hit 3 times lastly.

you can add 1 or 2 more numbers when playing those that hit 5,6,7,8 times.

sorry for my bad english

open for questions, critics! thanks

Rond1nell1 likes this.