1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Baccarat Create derived Roads

Discussion in 'Baccarat Forum' started by Craps, Feb 20, 2021.

1. Craps

Craps Well-Known Member

Ok, Guys. For once, we do something for each other and that is to create derived Roads.
    As we know how the B's and P 's occurs greatly decide whether we are going to win or lose for the day. A lot of times the main Road or big Road is not favorable and we can actually document it in another way and it's a new ball game.
    Right now we have the
    Main Road or Big Road
    Big Eye Rd or Onion rings
    Small Rd or Hamburger
    Cockroach or Fries.

I'll be the first to offer one.
    How to make a bad shoe looks good.
    Document all the Odds hands separated from Even hands.
    Now you have 2 trends. You will be surprised that a long chop is actually a 2 different runs . If things are not going well with Big Road, try this instead.
    Looking to see creative ways from fellow posters. Good Luck.

2. soxfan

soxfan Well-Known Member

Drived road, bwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, why do cats do this stuff, hey hey????

Nathan Detroit likes this.
  3. Nathan Detroit

Nathan Detroit Well-Known Member Founding Member

Would it help if one believes in SantaClaus ?

4. Craps

Craps Well-Known Member

Wow! I can't believe this.
    You just reveal yourself as a bad bad Baccarat player. I don't even think you play this game. ISN'T EVERYTHING YOU DO IN BACCARAT BELIEVES IN SANTA CLAUS?.
    So , you flip coins? Never look at scoreboard? Follow the prettiest female at the table? Go against everybody?
    You are the weakest link! Good Bye!

5. Nathan Detroit

Nathan Detroit Well-Known Member Founding Member

We hit a raw nerve . What a baloney festival.

6. Craps

Craps Well-Known Member

Why don't you man enough to address the sentence that I wrote in BOLD.!!

7. Craps

Craps Well-Known Member

Why do we get an education?
    We can make it without a degree.
    The reason is we want to have more options in life and through a degree you have more options to succeed. It's not about whether those derived Roads helped you or not. It's having another option. Maybe the Main Rd is not going along with your style but another derived Rd is. That's my answer to your question. Tools of the trade.

8. soxfan

soxfan Well-Known Member

Sure it great to have the option in life, but when I go hunting the grizzly bear I will stick with my ar-10 and graciously decline option to use the slings shot, hey hey.

9. Craps

Craps Well-Known Member

What if your ar10 is jammed?
    Nobody is asking you not to prioritize. If things are not going well OR you found there are other RDs running hot. What do you do? Hard Headed? Stubborn?
    You just want to win an argument isn't it. This thread is about creating and not about whether it is useful or effective or not.

10. Craps

Craps Well-Known Member

Here's another one.
    The Run/ Chop trend.
    We use S( same) O (opposite) or F (follow) A ( against)..

BBPB PPBBP PBBB BBBP BPBP will looked like this.
    Don't record first hand because you can only decide from second hand.

SOO OSOS OSOS SOSO OOOO.
    As you can see the terrible 2s became chops.
    If you like playing follow the shoe, this way of documenting can give you multiple wins in a row.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2021
  11. Ravinderchawla

Ravinderchawla Member

Hi, thanks for the explanation, BTW are Charting in groups of 4 outcomes & then Converting them to S & O's, but I understand documenting this way can give multiple wins, Can u kindly elaborate, thanks

12. Ravinderchawla

Ravinderchawla Member

Hi, thanks for the explanation, BTW are u Charting in groups of 4 outcomes & then Converting them to S & O's, but I didn't understand documenting this way can give multiple wins, Can u kindly elaborate, thanks

13. Craps

Craps Well-Known Member

Sorry. There are actually mistakes in my example. No, you don't chart in blocks of 4. The reason I wrote out in 4's is for the ease of reading. You chart like the Big Rd or Main Rd. On the score board.
    B .P .B .P .B .P .B .P .B .P .
    B .P .B .P .B . . . .B .P .
    .B . . . .B .
    .B .
    .B .

SOSOSOSOSSSSOOOOSSOS.
    I can't write the SO because the chart won't allow be . Just write the SO like the BP above

Last edited: Feb 21, 2021
  14. porky

porky Active Member

I don't know what they were using but I watched a team for a few minutes where everyone at the table was tracking something different... One guy was their big better and only bet when certain things were right.
    NOW one of the most basic facts is that the fastest way to any objective is a straight line. OR maybe a straight line with a couple of hiccups...
    I think of ppbp when reading this. Four columns vertical
    bppp
    pbpp
    ppbp
    pppb
    Circle the winning decision going top to bottom. You will see a lot of the time straight line wins or losses. Of course play against the losses. You will see a column go multiple win followed by multiple losses back to back. Single wins or losses.
    I won everyday for three months using this pattern. Then couldn't win if my life depended on it.
    Now if this was tracked with other things?
    One has to watch something like this and the sos when people make the statement it wins x out of this many shoes. It may have but in a fifty fifty game it can just as easily go chaotic.
    GL Porky

15. Jimske

Jimske Well-Known Member Founding Member

Re: derived roads. Just another tool in the tool box you might say. The positive side its that it gives three distinct patterns to consider when looking at trends/patterns. But make no mistake. Absent positive predictable edge it is still about guessing and MM. But it doesn't mean you can't start from structure or template. I like simple rather than complicated. Sputnik's stuff is a good example that was posted here in great detail and has a sound mathematical base. There are others.

16. Jimske

The S and O stuff brings me back to a method that is interesting.
    Oh! The old S's and O's. I am going to do another thread just for this. Blast from the past and it isn't so ad.:)

17. Craps

Craps Well-Known Member

High Rollers are usually superstitious for a reason. They want to play in a way that they feel they have done all things possible to win. Therefore the win/loss trend is used. The rhythm of luck.
    It's another tool. If your wins are in blocks or singles, you bet higher or lower accordingly. Again, one can separately write down W's or L's or even free hands in trend forms.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2021
  18. Jimske

I am not going to get involved in looking at different ways to play the derived roads. I do use them and I play them in a manner that I like. As I said before I think the advantage mainly is in the fact that there's 3 different trails of patterns that can be followed.

But I would suggest keeping it as simple as possible. To that end I will offer a suggestion. Look for beginnings of decisions with few singletons and bet follow. The opposite of that is to look for decisions with many singletons and bet chop.

Don't expect to play a lot of hands. There's a good chance that punkcity plays something like this. Lose 2 in a row wait and look for something else.