1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Roulette Cutting the head of the snake

Discussion in 'Roulette Forum' started by BlueAngel, Sep 20, 2018.

1. BlueAngel

BlueAngel Active Member

Sit happens and we cannot avoid it, but what if we had some way to determine that sit-storm is coming up, wouldn't that be interesting?
    Gamblers don't do anything before it happens, but only after and sometimes it's already late.

Wouldn't be better to avoid the current rather than trying to swim against it?
    Before the storm there are formations of clouds, before a major earthquake minor tremors...
    Nature provide us with signs which 99.9% of the people ignore because their mindsets are wrongfully focused.

You may ask yourselves what are those signs, a person like me sees the same results as you do but perceives them in a different way and reacts accordingly.
    No, I don't need a crystal ball to see what's coming up, I've seen them all before, it's only a matter of time to happen.
    Therefore a minor event (or a few minors) act as the bearers of the major...

I've opened my eyes why don't you?!