1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice

Forex Discussion about Smart Money

Discussion in 'Forex Forum' started by zouleisheng, Mar 6, 2015.

1. zouleisheng

zouleisheng Guest

Hi guys , today I have some questions about Smart Money , so , I post this thread to discuss , looking forward to your opinion.

I'm learning "Sonic.R.System" recently.This system's core is detecting Smart Money's intention.

This week,many currency pairs are in narrow rang , and at the edge of the rang , "Sonic.R" indicate the volume increased , then price rebound to the opposite with non-salient volume and repeat.....

I know , Smart Money are waiting for non-farm result . But I'm consider about (1)are they know the result before the news released ?(2)if they know , it is through back door or analysed by their research?(3)why they churn the price so frequently and how it could benefit them?

As we know , the count of Smart Money is more than one , are they have same plan of trading ? My intuition is NO ! Maybe you think so too ! So I guess the forming reason of flat market is : someone plan to buy , and others plan to sell , am I right ?

Source.

2. Diego San

Diego San Member

With spot FX trading, benefit and losses (P&L) are denominated in the quote currency. As there is a real exchange of currencies, the trader's account will have different offsets with the different currencies they exchanged. As currencies continually vacillate against one another, the all-out trader's parity will change even though they didn't put any FX trading positions, as they will claim different currencies.