1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice

Intro Don't Be A Downer

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Bob Pandolfo, Feb 1, 2015.

1. Bob Pandolfo

Bob Pandolfo New Member Founding Member

writer, handicapper, publisher, filmmaker
    I'd like to say something as this new forum gets underway. On other forums I've posted on, there are always these cynical, and often nasty people who seem to have nothing to say unless it's insulting to someone. One thread on a popular board starts out with, "This guy must be the worst track announcer in the business."

When idiots start threads like that, I hope that whoever is the moderator of this forum immediately deletes it and warns the person that they will not be allowed to post on this forum if they are going to be nasty. Knocking people down is not going to help anyone win at gambling, or enjoy this form of entertainment.

Let's have good debates, good opinions, good information, and, again, I implore the moderators to delete the nonsensical and mean garbage that takes away from these types of forums.

Fritz likes this.
  2. Spider

Spider Active Member Founding Member

Roger that!

3. Admin Team

Admin Team Administrators Admins

Don't worry, our Rule #1 is "Be Respectful", and we will be enforcing it heavily since disrespectful posts add zero value, detract discussions, and only serve to derail threads and other members. Folks can disagree without being disagreeable.

4. TEACH (AlSpath)

TEACH (AlSpath) Active Member Founding Member

Poker Instructor
    Differing opinions and facts make a good forum thread, not someone with his or her own opinion that they want to shove down your throat in a bulling way, or not supported by examples or insightful information for others to digest and respond.

Looking forward to everyone's opinion and input in many forums you have, thanks.

AFbigger.JPG