1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. This is a Designated Unrestricted Area. Therefore, the Admin Team will be less strict with the enforcement of rules #1, #2, and #7 in this area. Content may not be suitable for all audiences.
    Dismiss Notice

Slots Dont'LookNow vs Wizardofnothing

Discussion in 'Personal Feuds' started by Wizardofnothing, May 31, 2016.

This is a Designated Unrestricted Area and is moderated more lightly and may therefore contain more offensive language. Reader beware.
  1. Wizardofnothing

Wizardofnothing Well-Known Member

You my friend are a fucktard who probably masturbates to his father each night

2. Wizardofnothing

Get a life and stop sucking on mommies nipples and your fathers penis

3. Don'tLookNow

Don'tLookNow Member

Looks like a bunch of "cronies" to me! A bunch of guys who ban everyone else's anything to preserve their (Mike's House of) fantasies. And yet go on to make vacuous interviews and exhibitions of themselves.

I wonder who is the gnome/raccoon part way up the stairs? Reminds me of those "Wrong Turn" movies. Wow, Mike looks just like the father, in the third or fourth installment. Or the hillbillies from "Deliverance". (The inbreds with a single female between them.)

"It was twenty years ago, today, Sergeant Pepper taught the band to play... We hope you will enjoy the show, We're Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band!"

WoV_2016_Spring_Fling.jpg

4. Wizardofnothing

Why do you give a fuck get a life- you really must have a pathetic existence and a really small cock you faggot

5. Don'tLookNow

Don'tLookNow Member

WMrLEHf.jpg

And, without further delay, here she is... BBB

P.S. That must have been one heck of an airplane you flew! I can just imagine the black smoke spewing from the engines on take-off. And the teeth gnashing on hitting the ground.

6. LarryS

LarryS Compulsive Liar Compulsive Liar

wizard of nothing, you seem to be vexed.

7. freddy

freddy Well-Known Member

Nice photo of the beached whale. I've seen it before but you really have to see it on a big screen.

I call her beached whale because that moniker goes way back to GG....at least a couple of years ago. No one complained back then so she is forever the beached whale. It's descriptive the same as shorty, red, stretch, chubby or slim.

I'm not going to comment on her physical shape or the possible reasons for it. Keep in mind that most women will preen themselves before going out in public and will go the extra mile if they know they will be photographed. So that's the best she's ever going to look. It is what it is.

I do see a very unhappy person sending out a very toxic vibe. A middle aged woman who resorts to joining a forum comprised of young men less than half her age. If you can't be happy on a trip to Vegas where can you be?

My advice to her is that she undergo a complete mental and physical evaluation. That's not a put down. I have suggested the same to friends and family members. One glance at her reveals serious issues.

The guy in the black shirt is SOOPOO. SOOPOOP is a doctor. Good thing because he'll bet anyone on anything. What's the over and under, SOOPOOP? Probably the names of his dogs. SOOPOOP stuck his nose into the StrictlyAP controversy, though not involved and not privy to the facts, and most likely contributed to his ban. Or maybe he did the ban himself????

SOOPOOP looks thrilled to sit at the right hand of the whale almighty.

8. freddy

freddy Well-Known Member

Nice photo of the guys on the stairs. Doc, the photographer, has the white beard and is in the red shirt.

Other notables are manboy of course sporting his usual bad haircut. Did he dye it orange for the occasion or is it my computer? Over his shoulder is DJ teddy bear...still trying to hawk the game he invented.

The doofus with the beard is Poker Grinder/nugget glutton. He's now one of the experts over there. Who knew nuggets were brain food?

The hand next to pecker grinder's head belongs to little Axel who is way too important to be in a photo with common gamblers. He's a slot "pro" you know. He is apparently giving a childish thumbs up. Guess where his other thumb is? Hint: manboy thought he was sore from the unicycle.

Last but not least. The big guy in the back wearing the black shirt is rdw4potus. He is a... a... a... a...good guy. See, I always said there were good ones there. Let's hope they don't mess with him now that freddy has endorsed him.

9. Don'tLookNow

Don'tLookNow Member

Not so vexed as penny pincher Mike must have been when he had to pay taxes on that lump sum of 2.35 mil.

10. freddy

freddy Well-Known Member

Memo to manboy:

When you finish your self imposed suspension please find someone more formidable than Wizardofnothing to send over here. I know it's slim pickings but try.

Yells out "fucktard" and then runs away. Really? What's he going to do next? Light a bag of shit on fire and ring the doorbell?

11. Juciejacob

Juciejacob New Member

Maybe he could send StrictlyAP or Jeffwarren over here as well since all 4 of them are so close.

12. Junket King

Junket King Well-Known Member Compulsive Liar

ABR Complusive LIAR Management
    Good thread this,

BUMP