1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice

Forex EA Request!

Discussion in 'Forex Forum' started by Soros, Jun 1, 2015.

1. Soros

Soros Guest

After reading a few pages of Graemes thread i noticed that Graemes method made him a multi millionaire and i also noticed his followers are very wealthy today using his method, so basicaly i created a method based on his method... i hope it will work.

IM WILLING TO PAY A VERY GOOD CODER TO DEVELOP THE FOLLOWING EA FOR ME, EA SEEMS EASY TO CODE IN THEORY..... CODER ALSO HAS TO BE ON THIS THREAD AND DO MODIFICATIONS TO THE EA AND FIX ANY MISTAKES HE/SHE MIGHT HAVE MADE IN THE PROCESS, I SEE LOTS OF CODERS HERE CODE FOR FREE SO THIS IS MY WAY OF GIVING BACK TO THE COMMUNITY AND THANKING ALL THE CONTRIBUTERS OF THIS FORUM, INDEED THIS FORUM HAS CHANGED MY LIFE AND I THANK EVERY SINGLE PARTICIPANT.:applause::party::notworthy

HERE IS THE METHOD I CREATED:

Entry=Follow the direction of the last 8 weekly candles, the overall price movement, so if the last 8 weekly candle are up the EA must only look for buy orders and if they are down EA must only look for sell orders, Enter at retracements, So for EXAMPLE the last 8weekly are up(meaning you only look for buy orders) only enter a trade when the previous days candle closed lower, therefore you are buying it at a cheaper price for optimal returns.

3positions, they must all act as 1
    All positions must be trailed
    Once price has moved 1X of the SL move SL to BE
    Position 1 trail at ADR*3
    Position 2 trail at ADR*6
    Position 3 trail at ADR*9
    Stop loss is ADR for all positions

THIS IS NOT SCALPING, ITS LONGER TERM TRADING, PROFITS WILL ONLY BE SEEN 6MONTHS AND AFTER.... I WOULD ALSO LIKE A BACKTEST TEAM TO HELP BACKTEST, METHOD SHOULD WORK ON ALL PAIRS!

Source.