1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Roulette Easy progression on carré (square)

Discussion in 'Roulette Forum' started by Dylananiac, Mar 19, 2018.

1. Dylananiac

Dylananiac Member

This is my first post here. Several months ago I described this method on another Forum. No replies.
    And nobody seemed to discover the error in my calculations. I correct it here, but I have no degree in mathematics.
    Imagine working inside one of the six well known Double Streets or Six Lines (1-6/7-12/13-18/19-24/25-30/31/31) at a single Zero table. The probability that one of the other five DS comes twice in the next two spins: (30/37) X (6/37) = 0.13148283418. Such a series is not difficult to see! When you see it, simply move into this DS. Add one unit to betting as you leave the other DS. So if you wagered one chip each time inside the other DS, now you should bet two chips inside the new DS. And if you win: Go one step down there if possible!
    There are two squares in each DS. Which one of the two you choose is entirely up to you (I myself have chosen the lowest one). The probability to with on the chosen square within two spins: 1-(33/37)^2 = 0.20452885317. So if you compare it to the probability of moving inside another DS (0.13148283418) it should be clear, that the danger of betting too many chips is not overwhelming. In my test series (roulette simulator simple) I had to bet seven units, but of course this is no guarantee! As you might have guessed, I returned to wagering one chip in accordance with this easy method.

Right after 1245 spins my profit there is 414 units.

2. Virgilio Dinis

Virgilio Dinis New Member

Manager
    Good idea.

Maybe Turbogenius can code it in RX.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2018
  3. Dylananiac

Dylananiac Member

Thanks! It is more likely that we go one step down than one step up (according to my calculations in the first post).
    Nevertheless it might be a good idea to set a maximum bet. The minimum bet is one unit. I'll suggest TEN units as the maximum bet.