1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice

Forex Easy Stress-Free EOD Trading

Discussion in 'Forex Forum' started by Zakattack, Nov 13, 2018.

1. Zakattack

Zakattack Guest

This may have been written about before, and there is not much new here. This is to keep ME honest and track my performance. I will add a trade explorer once I figured out how to :blush:

For the like-minded traders, if you want to join me, be my guest But Please DO NOT CHANGE THE RULES

Goal: Stress-free (if there is such a thing) trading and making 6%+ per month (compounded will be 100% per year)

Am I new? Yes to Forex Factory, but not to trading.

Trading Method
    ===========
    Time Frame: Daily
    Candle Pattern: Pinbar (Hammer) and Englufing (Bearish and Bullish)
    Rationale: Once the Pattern has been recognised, we zoom out and find a technical reason why such pattern happened. I look for Support/Demand or Resistance/Supply level as my main reasons, sometimes I use trend lines and channels. I know some people use Fib replacements and ratios, but I professionally do not believe in them.
    Continuation: If we have both of the above satisfied, we look a few pips below the low of the pattern or few pips above the pattern.
    The Trade : We enter a buy with SL just below the pattern. We enter a Sell with SL just above the pattern. TP1 = SL and moving SL to BE. TP2 is dynamic where we keep moving the SL to just above the high (or just below) the previous daily candle.

Simple? Yes Stress-Free? Yes Profitable? We shall see

Here are some trades I am in currently. I can give you a million examples form history, but I think you can go back and look those up yourself. I don't want to cherry pick trades and that is why I am not doing that. I am only going to show current setups.

Attached Thumbnails
    Attached Images (click to enlarge)
    attachment.png attachment.png attachment.png

Source.

Attached Files: