1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice

Forex Extreme analysis system (Renko charts + Candlestick charts)

Discussion in 'Forex Forum' started by hamdysalah, Mar 12, 2015.

1. hamdysalah

hamdysalah Guest

Best analysis ever

Hello everyone i am starting this thread to share with you a solid and great system that combines between Renko charts and candlestick charts and to share with each other new techniques and to upgrade this system to its best ,first of all in my opinion that who trades reversals and other similar techniques are committing suicide in the market because no one can predict that the market will reverse or trend will change its direction ,so the key word is to follow the trend and not any trend a strong one to give us the opportunity to ride this trend after identifying it which it takes a good part of it, so you have to compare time frames specially H1,H4 and D1 charts so i use candlestick charts for identifying the trend and Renko chart for entry only( no analysis please ) before i start explaining the system a lot of people will say that am a junior member on this website but actually being a junior here doesn't mean that am the same at Forex considering that am trading since 2006 ..
    Let's start:

(a) candlestick chart H1 :
    i use 55 EMA,21 EMA,14 EMA AND 7 EMA (optional) + HA bars,
    Rules;
    Short: if 55>21>14>7
    Long : if 7>14>21>55

(b) Renko charts :
    i use box size of 10 pips except for gold 100 pips + HA bars,
    Rules;
    1-Renko MACD below zero and red .
    2-DSS red and direction downwards .
    3-SS2009 B AND C indi's red .
    4-Gann Hilo indi for current time ,H1 and H4 are red .
    5-Price action below the dual 50's EMA'S.
    6- Forex strategist SR indi formed for down trend.
    7- Most important indi is the follow indicator both red and blue lines have to be above the PA after a closed Renko box.

-FOR LONG SIGNAL REVERSE ALL PREVIOUS RULES

Notes:
    -It looks hard at the beginning but believe you will get used to it so quickly.
    -I have been trading this system for years except for some updates on the Renko chart recently .
    - please try to understand the market first with misunderstanding the market you can't trade Forex .
    -you can use TMA band or Renko street channel indi's with pivots for exits .

Attached Thumbnails
    Attached Images (click to enlarge)
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Source.

2. Diego San

Diego San Member

There is an assortment of climate related occasions that can make prices change. The least demanding model is the inclination for winter to create monstrous snowstorms that can drive up the expense of flammable gas, which is utilized to warm homes. In any case, there are an assortment of other climate circumstances that can change the estimation of tradable products, for example, typhoons, dry spells, floods, and even tornados. While a portion of these occasions are truly unpredictable, now, and again it can assist with breaking out the old Farmer's Almanac or consider the Weather Channel to perceive how climate examples may unfurl.