1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice

Lounge Farewell

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by OneArmedBandit, Aug 9, 2016.

1. OneArmedBandit

OneArmedBandit Active Member

Unlike the person who bid farewell the other day. This will be my final post in this forum. Here are my reasons why

1- Admins allow one certain person to bend the rules 24/7
    2- One certain person IS a Predator and is mentally unstable
    3- The gambling sections are not taking off due to one certain person who constantly derails them
    4- There are a few very knowledgable posters here hopefully I'll find them on another legitimate site

That's it note the time it's 6:28PM EST Tuesday August 9th,2016 I have typed my last word in here

2. AxelWolf

AxelWolf Well-Known Member

Guess
    Didn't you just get suspended from WOV? I don't think this will be you're last post on either forum normally people don't need to announce their departure and usually the ones who do are the people who can't stay away. I'll never understand why people who seem to have constant issues, unwanted and are always fighting and arguing on forums want to be their in the first place.

3. LarryS

LarryS Compulsive Liar Compulsive Liar

not sad to see you go considering your repeated antisemetic comments
    considering your constant threats to expose me without ever coming through
    considering your assertion in numerous posts that I have a parole officer..even as recently as today
    considering the fact you dug yourself a hole in the sports picks section where you are tens of thousands in the hole for monoply money.
    considering your vulgar insults hurled at the admins...even as recent as a couple days ago(even though the admin did give you a break when you were caught with a duplicate screenname and didnt get suspended)
    considering your constant assertion that I had exact same IP as appi and MrV.....an assertion that was blown to shreds by the admin...but that didnt stop you from continually accusing.
    Considering you were caught in a lie with LoneStarHorse......NOT BEING YOUR FRIEND.....as you claimed..but is another name for you.

I do not shed tears for unrepentant antisemites.

Others can do so. But not me.

Others can smile when you post a video called "fuck the jews",,,,BUT NOT ME

4. LarryS

LarryS Compulsive Liar Compulsive Liar

you were right, he lasted about 12 hours

Last edited: Aug 11, 2016