1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Roulette "Farthest Back 4 number system"

Discussion in 'Roulette Forum' started by TurboGenius, Jan 28, 2015.

1. mr j

mr j Well-Known Member

self employed
    Any thoughts on this?......What about the opposite, betting the two most current?

Lets say a 26 just hit. 2nd column and 3rd dozen. Bet the 26 29 32 35? Just throwing ideas around. Sorry Ed, I know this is your thread.

Ken

2. albalaha

albalaha Active Member Founding Member

player
    Play the farthest or latest, both will have same random good, bad and average moments in a short playable session. In a nutshell, all betselection are only representative of the coverage/probability of hit, they have.

3. mr j

mr j Well-Known Member

self employed
    My thinking changed from 10 years ago. Hot (or current) seems to be the "better" way to play (imo) compared to WAITING for something.

Ken

4. albalaha

player
  5. mr j

mr j Well-Known Member

self employed
    Nothing HOT or COLD? So if the 32 hit 7 times in 35 spins, not hot? If the 4, 22, 36 have not hit at all in 300 spins, not cold?

Ken

6. albalaha

player
    It looks hot or cold when u start to see that with reference to its recent history. Is there any guarantee that it will remain hot or cold when u start to bet as well? Think over it and you may start to think more rationally. Randomness is too wild to let you guess these things so easily with even slightest accuracy.

7. mr j

mr j Well-Known Member

self employed
    I understand the present (or past) may differ from the future. I did a thread (as usual) a few years back at a couple boards. If you read the stats we'll say over the last 150 spins and the 22 and 19 have not hit yet compared to the 12 and the 35 have each hit 6 times in the last 40 spins (as part of the 150)......you HAD to pick two numbers to bet on for some spins (there is a gun to your head, you have to choose, lol).

Come on, your choices are the 22 & 19 OR the 12 & 35 OR pick any other two numbers (no, there is no bias (cough) in the wheel).

Those are your THREE choices. I would take the 12 & 35, *NOT* saying I would be correct (this time around) but that would be my choice. Yes, I do understand.....if the 12 is HOT AS HELL, it might NOW sleep for the next 400 spins.

I dont need that speech, I get it.

Ken

8. albalaha

player
    If you randomly choose any two numbers or choose by any of your "hot numbers pick" formula, the results will be same over a few dozens sessions. I personally like to play the latest two numbers just for the sake of simplicity and fun but I can not say, it is any manner safer than the farthest two or playing 1 and 2 or say 28 and 29 for that matter. I apply all the safeguards needed to a random number on these two too. Needless to say, both numbers together do not come even for 200 spins, at times. Actually betting just two numbers looks a bit mystical to us with compare to betting a dozen because of very small probability to hit.
    Play FTL (Follow the last)or OTL (opposite the last) or BL(before last) or a fixed one like Red, Black, all have same bumps and potholes along the long drive along with smooth ride mostly. Do you agree? To showcase it best, I simulated entire Zumma 1600 of baccarat having 114k hands without ties in 5 different betting styles. http://albalaha.lefora.com/topic/11...et-selections-perform-zumma-1600#.VYYvp_mqqko
    If you try to play any of them at a random moment, you may encounter almost similar conditions.

9. mr j

mr j Well-Known Member

self employed
    We disagree, no big deal.

Ken

10. albalaha

player
    So you think that you can pick "better" numbers by any way you have to define hot numbers than picking randomly or choosing just birthdays of my two kids to be played every session? I thought you are pretty experienced and mature while I can see that you are engulfed with same level of fallacies as a routine newbie does when he starts finding grails around public gambling forums or cheap gambling systems offering magical remedies. No offence meant but I expected a bit better from you.

11. mr j

mr j Well-Known Member

self employed
    Listen rookie, I've been around the block more times than you ever will. TRIAL & ERROR has saved my a** and I am quite thankful for it. I'll pick any example but I'm sure there are dozens of them. This is a quick, no thrills little method I play when I dont feel like concentrating on anything else (lol).

(history board must be working)......playing two numbers. Sorry, I dont bet 28 numbers like the rest of the "pros" (cough). I look to find two numbers next to each other on the wheel, we'll say the 3 & 15. So these numbers are CURRENT. Its obvious they have hit in the last 300 spins, correct? Anyways, I play the 3, 15 until there is a new pair to switch to....maybe the 25 & 29. I won't switch if I get a hit in there. Meaning, the 15 hit (win), then the 25, 29 hit.

I dont switch until its time to switch. Not a lot of spins sticking with the same pair, around 10. I like these types of bets because ROTATING is involved. Meaning, the old way I was playing years ago (LOST A TON OF MONEY), I would do the opposite. Look to find a unhit pair on the board. Like the 11 & 30. I would KEEP PLAYING until either the 11 or 30 hit !!

Holy s**t !!!!!! Walked out many times, three hours later because of NO HITS or the 11, 30 might hit after 55 spins, then, pick another unhit pair. It was suicide. Those types of numbers are NOT rotating bets rookie.

So you're saying....waiting for something to hit and not switching until it does (not talking about a double street), is the *SAME* as betting on a couple CURRENT numbers that have at least hit (its on the board like I said)?

No my friend, its you I am disappointed in. I tell people and tell people and tell people but if they have no interest, no big deal, I sleep like a baby. Its not my job to convince you, nor do I care. If you think I do care, why is it, I won't respond to you after this post? (on this thread). If I cared, I would do battle for months and months.....I simply dont care. I win and I thank people like you, the AP (cough) goofs, 70% of the idiots at the WoV board etc., THANK YOU.

Ken

12. Fossell

Fossell Active Member

Any plans on posting your old systems Turbo?
    Was always interested in your holy grail method. Did you have a favourite??

13. mightymike

mightymike Active Member Founding Member

i would also like to know!

he did say:
    so what happened? is he still around? he can't get us all excited like that and then leaving us hanging, come on turbo!

Welsige likes this.