1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice

Lounge FEELIN' STRONG????

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by soxfan, Feb 22, 2021.

1. soxfan

soxfan Well-Known Member

In addition to the baccarats I very much enjoying playing historical wargames. In fact, I have been playing wargames for longer that I've been buckin up against the baccarats. In fact I once developed a board wargame based on the Custer last stand at the Little Bigs Horn but inexplicably it didn't sell very well so ended my career as the developer of the wargame. Lately, with so much free times on my hand I've been playing wargames with online opponent in Europe, South America and down under. And to make things interestin we wager on the outcome of these game usually 500$ or 1000$ usd per game though sometimes in can take a while to finish lotsa cats have fee times on their hand these days so most often finish up with a few day to a week. Generally I play game covering WW2 European theater or Napoleonic battle, like Borodino, Austerlitz, etc, but I am certainly willing to pplay game covering other topic, as well. So, if any of you cats like to wargame and if yer feelin strong do step on up and make a move and we'll put some serious cake down on the proposition and have some funs, hey hey.

mr j and Nathan Detroit like this.
  2. prosperberr

prosperberr New Member

Tell us more about how you developed the tabletop wargame please

3. soxfan

soxfan Well-Known Member

No bigs thing I just thought a little game, easy to play and not to complex would appeal to wargamings cat but it didn't sell, hey hey.

mr j likes this.
  4. prosperberr

prosperberr New Member

Maybe not all is lost yet?

5. Brian Rasta

Brian Rasta New Member

https://gamblizard.com/
    I like strategy games that make me think and analyze. The Total War series is a good example of a logistics game with elements of the development of your provinces. I love this series of games because there are a lot of mods out there. Mods can be made by freelancers and customization enthusiasts.

6. Jose33

Jose33 New Member