1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice

Forex Finding a decent broker

Discussion in 'Forex Forum' started by Robert D, May 21, 2020.

1. Robert D

Robert D New Member

Finding a decent broker is a troublesome occupation. Here are several tips to pick a standard broker. The critical thing you have to see is the true blue body of the broker. It is key bit of a broker. By then yield for leverage, edge and spreads. So in addition check beginning deposit stray pieces. Moreover, that it is so normal to deposit and withdraw your cash. Furthermore check their client leverage. I am also a forex trader. In like way, for my trading I have gotten [removed] as it is a regulated forex and options broker. The broker offers bewildering offers and relationship for their customers.

2. Diego San

Diego San Member

Choosing a broker is often one of the most challenging decisions traders that face. It is undoubtedly one of the most crucial facts in trading. A simple internet search reveals a vast range of brokers offering their services, and most of them are perfectly good. I am trading at [removed, pay to advertise]. This broker will execute my trade as soon as possible after my order is placed.

3. Hayhayley9998

Hayhayley9998 New Member

Choose a broker with a strict regulator. I am using CWG Markets which is a UK based company regulated by FCA and SVG. They are strict when they deal with fund and it makes me feel safe to trade with them.

4. Coffee22

Coffee22 New Member

I couldn't agree more, regulation is very vital. And when they are licensed too gives you an added advantage and that extra confidence to use them. This factor was the first thing I looked at with [removed, pay to advertise], and I saw that they are licensed by VFSC and a member of FMA.

5. Nathan

Nathan Member

Please I trade with this broker too in recent times, I have been enjoying their services so far, especially the fact that they have varied trading instruments like forex, commodities, stock, metal, crypto and more. But I would really like to know, how do I check if they are regulated for sure?

6. George45

George45 Member

In order to have successful and profitable trading, it is necessary to choose the right broker else we will be left frustrated and can easily give up. Some major features to look out for are;
    Make the broker is regulated and licensed if possible.
    Then make sure they have been in the market for a long time.
    And also important is their visibility, they should have offices.
    These three above led to my registering with [removed, pay to advertise]!