1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice

Forex FinoHardTdi Combo "Fibonacci + Harmonic + TDI" system

Discussion in 'Forex Forum' started by alhalawi, Dec 17, 2018.

1. alhalawi

alhalawi Guest

Yes, i have been struggling in forex, yes i have lost of money, yes i have downloaded 1000's of indicators thinking i could build a castle or a villa within few months, yes i dreamed the wrong way and thought this was an easy pass.

i joined lots of forums and groups to learn and kept losing

the only one thing i had in mind is to become a trader and be in the narrow percentage of the winning people in this business, i thought why i cannot be if someone is there.

i will not go long in this but i just want to share my trading system for all people struggling to get there because i think i have learned a lot by reading threads and following people, when you read you learn bits from everywhere so i just want to do that to give back some for the community of forex out there.

PLEASE NOT I AM NOT SELLING ANYTHING NOR THE SYSTEM AND NOR THE INDICATORS

ALSO PLEASE NOT THE THIS BUSINESS IS FOR THE DISCIPLINED SO IF I AM WINNING WITH IT, IT DOES NOT MEAN THAT EVERYONE WILL
    ALSO PLEASE DON'T ASK ME HOW MANY PIPS I MAKE OR HOW MUCH MONEY I DO, BECAUSE EVERYONE WILL HAVE DIFFERENT RESULTS

i have named this system "finahardtdi", because i consists of the 3 main things i look at before taking the trade Fibonacci and Harmonic and TDI

i will attach the indicators which i found over the internet and the template i use, i only trade this system on H4 timeframe because it suits my time and the swings trade i make.

i am attaching a screenshot of it now and i will start explaing in the coming few days

Attached Thumbnails
    Attached Image (click to enlarge)
    attachment.png

Source.

Attached Files:

Felipe C A Soares likes this.