1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice

Forex fixed or floating leverage

Discussion in 'Forex Forum' started by Sunny7day, Jan 12, 2016.

1. Sunny7day

Sunny7day Guest

what are their good or bad in case of drawdown?

let say i choose 1:500 as my leverage, but i have 50% drawdown, which one will be more difficult to wipe my account?

Source.

2. Frank Junior

Frank Junior New Member

Hello,

Please try to launch Forex Tester program again as administrator and try to export data into Excel again.
    If this doesn't help, please export data into text file and then open it via Excel.

Regarding the strategy, the problem can be in custom indicators or EA. Or you forgot to add "Step" and "EnadValue" in the properties of this expert.

3. Frank Junior

Frank Junior New Member

All,

I have recently had a number of indicators .He has done a wonderful job at a good price and I have been very pleased with his work and I would highly recommend him for coding your indicators.

4. Frank Junior

Frank Junior New Member

Hello,

Please try to launch Forex Tester program again as administrator and try to export data into Excel again.
    If this doesn't help, please export data into text file and then open it via Excel.

Regarding the strategy, the problem can be in custom indicators or EA. Or you forgot to add "Step" and "EnadValue" in the properties of this expert.

5. Frank Junior

Frank Junior New Member

The masses seem to think that Forex trade is a domain for the rich. The likely source of this belief is that most Forex traders are wealthy. Unfortunately, most people fail to notice one-minute nuance. The reason why most Forex traders are well-off is not that Forex trading requires them to be rich. The real answer is that Forex trading has made them wealthy.