1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Poker fixing my game

Discussion in 'Poker Forum' started by Rawdeal1955, Dec 19, 2018.

1. Rawdeal1955

Rawdeal1955 Guest

The only thing is I need help, bad calls or playing on a draw pushing weak hands. You name it Ive probably done it, getting made at bad play and then I do it. Bad habits are easy to pick up twice as hard to stop. When I get deep in a tournament and start doing weak calls or going for the luck of the draw, I can only blame myself. When I'm running good and get hit by the any two card bandit I want to say something but I keep my CC attitude and play on. One thing that the table dosen't need to be done is bad talk on a table. It won't help your play or change their play. I try to regroup and play on and catch their bad calls and plays and hope it don't take me out. Funny thing about poker is great play isn't always rewarded and can be crushed by bad play. When it happens it can put you on tilt and weaken your play and change your play. Keeping strong at the table is work and you're always trying hard to stay strong. Poker is a great way to spend time or wast it depending on the day. Stay strong see you soon and good cards and games to you.

Source.

2. TEACH (AlSpath)

TEACH (AlSpath) Active Member Founding Member

Poker Instructor
    It's a shame the writer cannot respond...